- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. In Positano, Casa Claudius, is situated in the beautiful tranquil zone of Fornillo. It's beautiful lemon garden overlooks the breathtaking view of Fornillo beach and “il isole di Galli”. It is the most perfect location to spend a holiday and once in the property you will never want to leave. The garden has two tables so you can choose to dine “al fresco” for lunch and then in the evening you can sit listening to the sound of the sea whilst eating dinner and drinking wine.
You enter the property through a metal communal gate after doing approx 120 steps from the main road. Approx 30 steps down on the left is the metal gate to Casa Claudius. You then go down a further flight of approx 20 steps leading you directly onto the terrace/garden area off which there are double french doors, being the main entrance to the house.You enter straight into the large open planned dining and lounge area. The lounge, which is to the right, has one double sofa bed and a large plasma TV. Off the lounge is the double bedroom which has french doors leading back onto the terrace. The shower room is situated off the dining area so you have to walk through the day area to access it. There is a fully equipped kitchen off the dining area.
The garden develops into 2 levels. Through the property entrance staircase you reach the covered spectacular lemon furnished with table and chairs to dine outside. The second part of garden with the breathtaking view of Fornillo beach and “L'Isola di Galli” is reachable through another flight of stairs. Here there is ample space to catch some rays whilst laying on the sun beds under the lemon trees.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).