- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Set amidst the Pisan hills and surrounded by the tranquillity of the typical Tuscan countryside, stands Frantusina, an intimate little house which was once a barn and has been restructured with the greatest regard to detail by the owner himself. Thanks to its strategic position, the house is the ideal choice for beach, art and nature lovers. Just a few kilometres from the main historical-medieval towns of Tuscany like Volterra, Lucca, Pisa, Siena, Florence, from the renowned Costa degli Etruschi with its many and various beaches and from the numerous cellars for tasting famous wines such as Sassicaia and Ornellaia; it is also possible to make small naturalistic excursions. The house is a few metres from the property Frantusa but at the same time manages to maintain total privacy.
The house has two floors. The outside portico leads into the living area composed of a dining area with fireplace and kitchenette and a laundry room. The stairs lead up to the first floor composed of a twin bedroom, a double bedroom with loft and a bathroom with shower.
The house is surrounded by about 300 square metres of well-kept garden with various types of flowers, bushes and centuries-old cypresses, typical of the area. The front of the house is embellished by a portico furnished with table and chairs, allowing guests to enjoy shade during the day.
The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. Sited on a lower level in respect to the house, it is easily reached via a flight of steps. It is of rectangular shape and measures 10 x 5 m with a varying depth of 1,60 to 1,20 m. Water purification is by chlorine, it is lined in PVC and has a ladder leading into the water. The solarium area is paved in porphyry and is provided with sunbeds, deckchairs and sun umbrellas.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
gas for cooking
initial and final cleaning
park and pool maintenance
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (€ 60,00 per week in low season; € 100,00 per week in medium and high season)
extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal)
tourism tax (€ 2,00 per person per day for the first 3 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner)
extra linen change (€ 15,00 per person)
internet wireless connection (€ 30,00/week)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
wood (€ 20,00/100 kg)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).