- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Far from the madding crowd, on the hills of magical Montecatini is Podere Giornolungo, an old ruin dating back to the beginning of the 19th century. During the renovations the owners used natural and antique materials, typical of the culture of Tuscany. The external structure is composed of two main bodies of different heights, with the two fronts facing each other. The lower part is characterized by open-face walls (where materials from a 16th century villa have been used), and alternating small and large windows; the other part is characterized by walls of a uniform plain yellow, on which a small wrought iron balcony and doors and windows framed in sandstone stand out. At first glance they would seem to be two separate bodies but actually they are joined together internally. The area in front of the house offers a breathtaking view over all the countryside with Montecatini and other small towns like come Cozzile, Buggiano, Montecarlo, Ponte Buggianese, Uzzano, Pieve a Nievole, charming places to visit where one can taste the typical products of Tuscany.
The house is disposed on two floors. The main entrance on the ground floor leads into the living area of the villa composed of a study, a toilet, a large living room divided into TV corner, reading corner and dining corner, a kitchen with outside access, a laundry area accessed at the back of the house and a small veranda with outside access. At the end of the corridor between the study and the living room is a stone staircase leading up the first floor with the sleeping area. Along the corridor on the first floor are four double bedrooms, two with ensuite bathroom with shower, and a bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower.
The area surrounding the house is 18.000 square metres with terraces mainly cultivated with olives and woodland. The area in front of the house is covered with gravel and guests can find shade under an oak tree, planted by the owners themselves, and a sun umbrella from where they can enjoy the view in total tranquillity.
The pool open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. Rectangular in shape, it measures 12 x 5 m with a varying depth from 1.10 to 1.70 m and with access to the water by Roman steps. It distances anout 20 metres from the house in a panoramic position. It has lined in PVC, with a stone border and there is a cold water shower. The solarium area is provided with sunbeds and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).