|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on EmmaVillas.com.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6+2 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT EMMA VILLAS.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Casale del Nonno it is a charming stone house made from eco friendly materials and constructed according to the regulations of organic architecture. Even if it is a new construction the property reflects all the features of the typical rural architecture. Situated on a panoramic position over the Oasi di Alviano, famous WWF fauna reserve, it can be easily reached being only one kilometer from centre of the lovely Umbrian village Guardea. This favorable position allows its guests to reach in a short distance many famous Umbrian cities like: Orvieto, Todi, Perugia.
The house is on three levels. From the main entrance, which can is situated under the porch, there is an open space area subdivided by a very modern fire place, the dining room with kitchen and the living room with large panoramic windows. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and the another bathroom with whirlpool bath. Via staircase is accessible the first floor, composed by a double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. This bedroom has also a loft conversion furnishes with a double bed. Via an internal staircase located in the centre of the living room, the ground level is accessible composed by a rustic style living room with open fire place, a twin bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a laundry room.
The house is immersed in a green area cultivated mostly by olive groves and the swimming pool which is surrounded by English type lawn. The park area is enriched with colorful flowers and secular trees. On the main side of the house there is a porch with panoramic views over the swimming pool and the valley below. This area, is equipped with table and chairs, and is the perfect location for outdoor meals in front of a breathtaking view.(This area has a synthetic lawn)
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October, the pool can be found in front of the house and has a breathtaking view over Lake Alviano. The rectangular shaped swimming pool with Roman staircase measures 6x12 m with a depth from 0,80 m to 2,00 m has sea salt purification. The pool area is equipped with chairs, sun lunges and sun umbrella. The pool also has a solar powered external heated shower.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on www.emmavillas.com).
Located in the Umbrian countryside, it has a wonderful view towards three region: Latium (Montefiascone, Bagnoregio), Umbria (Corbara Lake, Orvieto city) and Tuscany (Monte Amiata). The distances from the Motorway A1 (exit Orvieto 25 km) as well as from the railways station of Orvieto make the location ideal for sightseeing around the beautiful Umbrian historical cities as well as Tuscany ones.
Airports: Roma 120 km, Firenze 180 km, Milano 480 km, Perugia 80 km
Train Station: Orvieto 28 km
Highway: A1 exit Orvieto 28 km
Attractions within 100 km: Orvieto 29 km, Roma 100 km, Todi 35 km, Assisi 89 km, Perugia 75 km, Lago Trasimeno 100 km, Lago di Bolsena 40 km, Montepulciano 84 km
Services and shops: Guardea 1 km
Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea (Montalto di Castro) 90 km
Access road: 400 m of gravel road
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price;
- To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay).
At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay).
Damage Deposit: 500,00€