- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. I Mandorli is a typical Tuscan stone farmhouse, located a few kilometres from Cortona, a charming little town in the heart of Tuscany. The property is part of a farm estate of about 6 hectares where the owners produce olive oil and wine which they share with their guests and friends. The house was renovated in 2003 by the current owners when they moved from the city to the beautiful Tuscan countryside, maintaining unaltered the characteristics of this type of house, such as wooden-beamed ceilings and terracotta floors. The property is set in a very interesting location due to its proximity to tourist centres such as Montepulciano, Pienza and Lake Trasimeno and to art cities like Siena, Perugia and Florence which can be reached in a short time thanks to efficient road and rail links.
The house has two floors. The entrance on the ground floor leads directly into the dining room connected to the small kitchen. Also on this floor are two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. There are numerous exits to the garden from the various rooms. The first floor, which is reached by an internal staircase from the entrance or by an external staircase, has a living room with fireplace, a double bedroom (with joinable beds), two single bedrooms and two bathrooms, one with tub and one with shower.
The house is surrounded by a small but lovely, very well-kept garden of about 450 sq m with various types of flowers, numerous rose bushes, shrubs, cypresses, a large old oak tree and herbs. The garden is completed by a gazebo, equipped with table and benches, where guests can enjoy a cocktail at sunset and by an outdoor dining area with table and chairs for pleasant alfresco meals. Close to the external staircase is a wood oven and a barbecue, at the guests’ disposal.
Open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October, the pool is located a few metres from the house. Rectangular-shaped, it measures 8,30 x 4 m with a constant depth of 1,50 m; access to the water is via a ladder; it has chlorine purification and is lined with PVC. The solarium area is partly paved in natural stone and partly in lawn and is equipped with sunbeds and deckchairs and a cold-water shower.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).