- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 12 AND 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. This imposing property is erected on the top of the Casigliano’s hills which dominates the surrounding countryside. Constructed in 1681 by the Corsini’s family of Florence in order to control the surrounding culture lands, it has been object of a careful restoration which was started in 2003. The restoration has been carried out using the original materials of the building, from the stones to the wooden doors, keeping intact the structural skeleton of the property, especially the tower that has been used in the past as tobacco drying kiln. At La Collina clients have the possibility to relax immersed in the uncontaminated nature of the area whilst taking in the breathtaking views. Situated next to Todi and well connected with the main roads, La Collina is the ideal place for daily excursions to visit Orvieto, Perugia, the Trasimeno Lake, Rome and the southern part of Tuscany.
La Collina develops onto 2 floors. The main entrance leads to one of the living rooms with fireplace. From here you reach the dining area and the kitchen with a central island. The kitchen, via a corridor, leads to another living area with fireplace, a service bathroom and to the staircase which leads to the first floor of the tower. The tower is composed of a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a double bedroom on an intermediate floor and another bathroom with shower. The ground floor is completed by another 2 service bathrooms. All the living areas of the ground floor have direct access to the garden. Next to one of the living rooms, but with external access, there is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower also suitable for disabled persons. The other 4 double bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom with shower, are reachable via 2 large external stone staircases located along 2 sides of the property.
The property has 1,5 hectares of land. The area next to the building, approximately 5000 square meters, is cultivated with a typical English lawn, flowers, hedges and bushes, while the rest of the land is predominantly cultivated with olive trees. The garden is enriched by 2 belvederes, 2 living areas and a gazebo to eat outside while enjoying the panorama.
The pool is located in a panoramic position at 20 meters from the property. It has an irregular form and measures 36 square meters with a variable depth from 1,20 m to 1,40 m. The pool area is paved and furnished with sun beds, deck chairs and sun umbrellas. At guests disposal there is also a shower with cold water and a pergola furnished with sofas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).