- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Casale Montebendico is a gracious, recently restored property. The property is located on the border of Val d’Orcia, area renown for the “Crete Cenesi” and the “Maremma”, a land which extends from the splendid countryside to the Tyrrhenian sea. Situated only a few kilometres from Castel del Piano which has breathtaking views of the unforgettable hillsides along with three marvellous castles which in the past dominated this part of Tuscany. Casale Montebendico, allows guests to spend a relaxing vacation in the countryside without having to give up daily excursions to local gems such as Montalcino, hamlet well know for its world wide production of Brunello or to one of the beautiful beaches of the Tuscan Coast.
The property is divided onto two floors. The main entrance is situated under a portico furnished with sofa’s and table. On the right hand side of the main entrance there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The left side of the house is dedicated to the day area, where there is a splendid living/dinning room with fireplace and fully equipped kitchen with French doors that lead out into the garden. From the kitchen, a wooden staircase leads to the first floor where there is a study with a panoramic terrace. Casale Montebendico has been carefully restored, maintaining its warm Tuscan feel, with wooden ceiling beams and “cotto” flooring, which blend in perfectly with its wooden furniture. Behind the house there is a laundry room, whereas next to the portico there is a wood oven and a fixed barbecue.
The property has about 1,5 hectares of land. The area that surrounds the property and the pool is cultivated with a green lawn, flowers and lavender, whereas in the remaining part of the land there are olive trees and secular trees. The property has a porch, which is ideal for watching the sunset whilst sampling a good glass of wine.
The pool is about 20 meters from the property and is accessible via a practical ramp, the pool measures 11 x 7 m with a variable depth of 0,70 m to 1,40 m. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October. The pool area is equipped with heated external shower and furnished with sun loungers, table, chairs and umbrellas.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).