- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Located in the centre of Tuscany, between art and history, at the foot of the ancient town walls of Volterra and just a few kilometres from Pisa, Lucca, Florence, Siena and the Etruscan coast, Peruccio is the ideal spot for a quiet, comfortable holiday thanks to its strategic position with a beautiful view of the valley and town of Volterra. The small cottage is of recent construction with a cosy portico, situated on a higher level in respect to the pool, where guests can partake of outdoor meals whilst enjoying the panorama of the hills and valleys of the splendid Volterra.
The portico, situated on the upper level, leads into the living area composed of a kitchenette with a table seating four and a small breakfast bar, a sitting area with two 2-seater divans and an attractive corner fireplace. The living area is tastefully furnished with brightly coloured finishing touches. From here one accedes to the sleeping area with a double bedroom with an en suite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) and one bathroom with shower.
The house is immersed in 1800 square metres of landscaped garden adorned with various types of flowers and bushes which give the property a sense of colour and neatness. The pool with its sun umbrellas and deckchairs fits nicely into this colourful context.
Open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. About 25 metres from the house, it is situated at a lower level and is reached by a flight of steps (the same flight that leads to the house) composed of 12 stone steps. Of rectangular shape and lined in PVC, the pool is 5m wide and 10m long, with a depth varying from 1,20 to 1,60m, with chlorine purification. Access to the water is by ladder. The solarium area is tiled in beige ceramic and is provided with sunbeds, umbrellas and deckchairs and a cold water shower.
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
gas for cooking
initial and final cleaning
park and pool maintenance
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (€ 60,00 per week in low season; € 100,00 per week in medium and high season)
extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal)
tourism tax (€ 2,00 per person per day for the first 3 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner)
extra linen change (€ 15,00 per person)
Internet wireless connection (€ 30,00/week)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
wood (€ 20,00/100 kg)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).