- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 12 AND 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Podere San Giuseppe is a splendid farm immersed in the charming Tuscan hills halfway between Siena and Florence. The property, built in the last century, has been recently restored with great care by the owners keeping the original architecture but at the same time by adding every modern convenience. The property consists of three buildings: the main house, the guesthouse and a dependance. All three buildings have the typical farmhouse aspect: stone buildings with tiled floors and wooden beam ceilings, set in a property of 2½ acres. The big oak tree next to the main house provides a large shaded area where guests can enjoy al fresco meals washed down with a good glass of Chianti or to simply relax and enjoy the panorama. Thanks to its strategic position, just a few kilometres from the main roads, Podere San Giuseppe is the ideal spot for spending a relaxing holiday without forgoing the chance to visit Florence, Siena, Monteriggioni, Volterra, San Gimignano and above all the famous Chianti area.
MAIN BUILDING: The main building is on three floors. The entrance is on the side facing the pool. On the ground floor there is a reading room, a fully equipped kitchen with large table, a room with wood oven, a delightful dining room, a bathroom suitable for the disabled, a sitting room with comfortable sofa's with fireplace and two bedrooms each with en - suite bathroom with shower. An internal stone staircase leads up from the reading room to the first floor; where there are four double bedrooms each with en - suite bathroom with shower. The beds can be divided. On the second floor, the only room accessible to guests is the laundry room. DEPENDANCE: The guesthouse located just a few metres away has two double bedrooms, two bathrooms with shower and a dining room with fully equipped kitchen. In a second recently restored dependance, there is a living room with fireplace, coffee table and sat TV. Also at guests disposal are two splendid wooden gazebo's.
The farm is located in a 2½ acre park reached by a manually opening gate. The land consists of lawn and vegetation that delimits the boundaries naturally.
Open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday October, the pool is just a few metres from the main house. Rectangular shaped and with Jacuzzi tub, it measures 6 x 12 m and is 1,50 m. deep. The pool area is equipped with sun beds, tables, chairs and gazebos.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).