- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. In the splendid setting of the Umbrian hills stands this charming, cosy and comfortable house, San Giorgio. It offers a breathtaking view, stretching as far as the eye can see in its picturesque colours, a classic that can be found in many areas of the Umbrian countryside. A charming and romantic home, furnished simply but tastefully and with fine details that enhance its uniqueness. It is surrounded by a pleasant, well-kept park with numerous flowering plants and trees, characteristic of the area. In the park is the private swimming pool set in a panoramic site with a spacious sunbathing area and a gazebo. The residence is located in Todi, in the province of Perugia. In this region so rich in fascination guests can spend a holiday dedicated to culture and art, wine and food. The geographical location of the house offers the opportunity of visiting beautiful tourist spots like Perugia and Lake Trasimeno, well-known towns like Montepulciano and Cortona as well as the art cities of Rome and Florence.
The house has three floors. The entrance on the ground floor leads into a hallway with the main staircase in the centre leading up to the first floor and down to the lower floor. To the left of the hall is a double bedroom with divisible bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and, to the right, a study communicating with an attractive portico overlooking the garden. On the first floor is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and whirlpool tub. The lower floor has a spacious lounge with French doors giving access to the garden, a dining room, a kitchen with direct access to the porch, a laundry room and a double bedroom and bathroom.
The park of the property is well-kept and full of garden plants and various types of flowers and trees. Particularly fascinating is the olive grove which is just a short distance from the house, a cool and characteristic spot. There are numerous areas of natural shade where guests can sit and relax with a good book. The panorama seen from some areas of the park is excellent. This green area is characterized by tranquillity, silence and peace.
The swimming pool, sited in a panoramic position, is only 50 m from the house and is on a lower level in respect to it. Rectangular in shape, it is lined in PVC, with chlorine purification and measures 4 x 8 m with a constant depth of 1,50 m. Access to the water is by ladder. The solarium area is paved in terracotta and gravel and is equipped with sunbeds, deckchairs, umbrellas, tables and an outdoor cold-water shower. The area surrounding the pool is equipped with a lighting system.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).