- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
Villa Alida is a beautiful villa, fruit of the restoration of two farmhouses on the splendid hill’s of Lucca. The property is surrounded by a wide green parkland with a natural fence, a mixture of forests, olives groves and a little garden lake. Among beautiful flowerbeds and green hedges there is the large swimming pool. The furnishings of this house represents the perfect alchemy between antique and modern which makes vacations more pleasant. The villa has notable tranquillity and a breathtaking landscape as one of the outstanding features of this property.
The villa is on three floors. The main entrance leads in the spacious living room followed up by another large living room with open fireplace, cosy dining room, study, the tavern furnished with an oven and the well equipped kitchen. On this floor there is also a service bathroom with shower. The ground floor has direct access into the garden which permits a easy access from the house to the swimming pool. Via a staricase from the kitchen there is the access to a double bedroom with antechambers and laundry room. On the first floor which is reachable via a stone staircase, there is a living room with private access to the garden, a twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower and another two twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms with shower. The second floor, which is an attic, is made up of a living room with fireplace, living room, kitchen, two twin bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. The attic is accessible via an external stone staircase too.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).