- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
Villa Augusto is a charming property situated on the Umbrian hills near the attractive little town of Città della Pieve. The property, dating back to 1790, has been skilfully restored by the owners over the years using material salvaged from inside the estate itself. Villa Augusto allows guests to relax and “recharge their batteries” in its well kept garden or by the large swimming pool. It is the ideal location for those wishing to visit the main places of interest in the area, such as Lake Trasimeno, Perugia, Assisi, Cetona, San Casciano dei Bagni, Cortona, Montepulciano and Pienza.
The villa consists of two floors. The main entrance on the ground floor leads into the large living area subdivided in three zones: sitting room with fireplace, TV area and dining room. On this floor is a professional kitchen, with direct access to the outside, a double bedroom with divisible beds and with en-suite bathroom with shower for people who have limited mobility and another small bathroom. A staircase in front of the main entrance leads up to the first floor. Here we find a second kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with shower, and another bathroom with shower. The kitchen and one of the bedrooms have access to the large terrace furnished with deckchairs, tables and chairs. The first floor is also reached by an external stone staircase. 20 metres from the main house is a charming, one-storey annex composed of billiard room, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. Under the porch of the annex is a small, equipped gym.
The whole property is composed of 90 hectares of which 70 are woodland. The fenced in garden is about one hectare and has a lawn with bushes, different varieties of flowers and trees, including lindens, pines, olives and American oaks. In the garden are two barbecues built in brick, a pizza oven and a large gazebo furnished with table and chairs, situated in front of the kitchen.
The pool is about 15 metres from the house. It is rectangular in shape with travertine borders, purification plant is chlorine and measures 13 x 7 m with a depth varying from 1,40 to 2,50 m. Entrance is by Roman steps and it is lined with sand coloured PCV. The surrounding area is in part floored with local stone and in part lawn and is provided with umbrellas, sun loungers, deckchairs and smoking tables. The pool has a cold water shower and is at the guests' disposal from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).