- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The 15th century farmhouse, built entirely of stone, was completely restored in 1998 and is part a small historical borgo with 4 other houses and a small church. The accurate renovation has permitted the recreation of a cosy home while still maintaining the simplicity of the typical hillside house immersed in the tranquil hills of Romagna. From Villa Dafne you can explore the unspoiled nature of the area and, in just 20 minutes, get to the many tourist resorts of the Adriatic Coast of Romagna.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The house has two floors. The main entrance, through the large, south-facing portico, leads directly into the living room divided between sitting area with fireplace and dining area. On the opposite side is the large kitchen which also has a dining table. On the ground floor is a bathroom with shower. A wooden staircase leads up to the first floor with two double bedrooms one of which with a single sofabed added, one with additional single sofa bed, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
The 1,000 sq m outdoor area is divided between the 700 sq m garden and a private courtyard. It consists of a lush garden with larches and fir trees and a well-kept lawn, inviting guests to spend their days in the open air with alfresco meals consumed on the furnished portico outside the kitchen and just a few paces from the barbecue.
The swimming pool, located about 20 metres from the house, measures 9,50 x 4,5 m with a varying depth of 1,40 m to 2,60 m. It is situated at a slightly higher level than the house and is reached by a few steps. Entrance to the water is via ladder; about 15 metres from the swimming pool is a relaxation area with umbrella and outdoor furniture. The pool is lined with sky blue PVC, it has chlorine purification and the border is paved in terracotta. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October
The price includes:
EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
fully cleaned property equipped with linens
utilities (water - gas for kitchen use)
The price does not include:
Reservation fees (6,9% of the rental price), which include: Booking management fee, Emma Villas Commissions and Customer Service 8.30 a.m.-9.00 p.m., 7 days a week
electricity (on consumption up to date market prices)
heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).