|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on EmmaVillas.com.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
The 15th century farmhouse, built entirely of stone, was completely restored in 1998 and is part a small historical borgo with 4 other houses and a small church. The accurate renovation has permitted the recreation of a cosy home while still maintaining the simplicity of the typical hillside house immersed in the tranquil hills of Romagna. From Villa Dafne you can explore the unspoiled nature of the area and, in just 20 minutes, get to the many tourist resorts of the Adriatic Coast of Romagna.
The house has two floors. The main entrance, through the large, south-facing portico, leads directly into the living room divided between sitting area with fireplace and dining area. On the opposite side is the large kitchen which also has a dining table. On the ground floor is a bathroom with shower. A wooden staircase leads up to the first floor with two double bedrooms one of which with a single sofabed added, one with additional single sofa bed, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
The 1,000 sq m outdoor area is divided between the 700 sq m garden and a private courtyard. It consists of a lush garden with larches and fir trees and a well-kept lawn, inviting guests to spend their days in the open air with alfresco meals consumed on the furnished portico outside the kitchen and just a few paces from the barbecue.
The swimming pool, located about 20 metres from the house, measures 9,50 x 4,5 m with a varying depth of 1,40 m to 2,60 m. It is situated at a slightly higher level than the house and is reached by a few steps. Entrance to the water is via ladder; about 15 metres from the swimming pool is a relaxation area with umbrella and outdoor furniture. The pool is lined with sky blue PVC, it has chlorine purification and the border is paved in terracotta. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October
(Emma Villas reminds you that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on www.emmavillas.com)
In the small borgo, Castiglione, composed of only four houses, is the little, single-nave church of San Biagio, open to the public only once a year but always open to the guests of Villa Dafne. The territory of the Municipality of Roncofreddo is very extensive and includes several hamlets: not to be missed is a visit to Monteleone, awarded the Bandiera Arancione (Orange Flag), a recognition of quality conferred by the Touring Club Italiano for excellency in eco-tourism for inland areas. The location enables guests to quickly reach all the main towns on the Adriatic Coast of Romagna.
Airports: Rimini 36 km, Forlì 42 km, Bologna 103 km, Ancona 135 km, Roma 355 km, Milano 366 km
Train Station: Cesena 11 km, Rimini 36 km, Bologna 91 km
Highway: From north: highway A14 exit Cesena Nord 18 km; From south: highway A14 exit Cesena 14 km
Attractions within 100 km: Cesena 9 km, Cesenatico 18 km, Santarcangelo di Romagna 18 km, Cervia-Milano Marittina 22 km, Forlì 27 km, Rimini 36 km, Ravenna 43 km, Riccione 43km, Gabicce 10 km, Cattolica 50 km, Gradara 57 km, San Marino 43 km, San Leo 33 km, Faenza 58 km, Brisighella 71 km, Bologna 91 km, Urbino 92 km
Services and shops: Montiano 5 km, Savignano sul Rubicone 12 km, Cesena 15 km
Beach: Adriatic Sea 25 km
Access road: Paved up to the entrance
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price;
- To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card.
5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay).
At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay).
Damage Deposit: 500,00€