- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 4 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
Villa Fabi is a delightful little farmhouse built entirely of local stone and situated in the beautiful Tuscan countryside not far from Cortona. The interior has terracotta tiled floors and tiled ceilings with exposed beams. The house is simply furnished but with attention to detail. The isolated position allows guests to enjoy peaceful and relaxing holidays, in perfect harmony with the natural surroundings. For those who so wish it is possible to organize pleasant excursions to Lake Trasimeno and to visit the historical villages of Cortona, Montepulciano, Pienza and Chiusi, just a few kilometres away or to go further afield to the famous cities of art like Siena, Florence, Perugia and Rome.
The house consists of a single floor with attic room. The main entrance gives directly on to the living/dining area with fireplace and to the kitchen which has access to the outside through a French window and to a bathroom with shower. The sleeping area is composed of three double rooms and a bathroom with shower. From the entrance hall leading to the sleeping area a narrow wooden staircase (not suitable for the elderly and small children) goes up to the attic room with 2 single beds and a bathroom with tub.
With its hilltop position, Villa Fabi enjoys a breathtaking panorama over Cortona and the Val di Chiana. The villa is immersed in an olive grove of 8.000 sq m, completely enclosed, at the edge of an old oak wood belonging to the same owners. The guests can go into the woods through a small gate for pleasant walks. All the land around the villa is terraced with stone walls and has shade from the many old olive trees that characterize the property. Outside the kitchen French window, on the more panoramic side of the house, the owners have placed a gazebo equipped with table and chairs so that guests can organize alfresco meals in all tranquillity.
The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October. Situated about 10 m from the house, it is rectangular in shape and measures 9,30 x 4 m with a depth varying from 1,20 to 1,50 m. It has a sandstone border, PVC facing and Roman steps to enter the water. The solarium area, surrounded by a lawn, has porphyry flooring and is equipped with sun loungers. A outdoor shower powered by solar energy is situated near the pool. Beneath the pool is the technical room and a large changing room.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).