- The EUROP ASSISTANCE INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE.
- The EMMA VILLAS STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday.
- EMMA VILLAS IS AN ITALIAN INCOMING TOUR OPERATOR: BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location.
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards presented on
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES.
(PRIVATE STRUCTURE). Villa Occhiata is a beautiful 1960’s villa (approx. 140 sq m) recently restored, overlooking the sea on the coast of Elba, the island where Napoleon Bonaparte was exiled after his defeat at Waterloo. The villa was built respecting the environment and territory to which it has adapted forming several zones on different levels, surrounded by the typical Mediterranean scrub of the Italian coast. Villa Occhiata consists of 2 separate buildings, each with large terraces and sea views. On the beautiful main terrace guests can partake of romantic, open-air meals while admiring the beautiful view of the gulf and the red sunsets over the sea and, for those who wish to swim in the sea, just a few steps separate them from the beaches which are only 200 m from the villa.
The villa is on a hillside position just 200 m from the sea. The property consists of a main building on two levels connected to each other from the outside and a small annex. The entrance to the main building leads directly into the eat-in kitchen. A few steps lead down to the dining/living room with fireplace connected through French windows to the large terrace with panoramic sea views. Next to the living room a few steps lead down to a double bedroom with private balcony and bathroom with shower. On the lower floor, with direct access from the outside only, is a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) with French windows, a balcony facing the sea and a bathroom with shower. A flight of 24 steps leads from the main terrace to the annex consisting of a kitchenette, sleeping area with double bed, double sofa bed (with the possibility of dividing it into single beds) and a bathroom with shower. The annex has also a large terrace with sea view.
The villa is set in an estate of about 5000 square metres, distributed among different levels of Mediterranean scrub that descend to the sea and embellish the area. The main terrace facing the sea is the perfect place for alfresco dining and enjoying the wonderful view over the gulf. The property has a second panoramic terrace/solarium equipped with umbrellas and deckchairs. The two nearby beaches can be reached directly from the property along a short path with steps.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).