- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 10 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
(RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE). Villa Santa Maria is a typical country farmhouse dating from the end of 1800, fully restored and placed in the context of a winery estate, in the heart of Chiantishire. The house is built totally in stone in accordance with the original design while keeping the wooden beams and bricks in the ceiling, terracotta floors and a travertine staircase. Looking out of the window you can enjoy a magnificent view over the countryside and woodlands of the beautiful hills renowned throughout the world. Villa Santa Maria, offers the opportunity to live a unique experience, where wine and oil are the protagonists. Here it is possible during the olive harvest and during the wine harvest to see how wine and oil are produced, and make the most of the opportunity to taste good wine and quality oil produced by the owners family. The hillside location ensures ideal temperatures, and its location makes Villa Santa Maria a great starting point for day trips to the gracious towns such as Castellina Chiantishire, Radda and Greve or art cities like Florence and Siena.
The main building is built on two levels. The ground floor, features a large living area with fireplace and TV which is connected to dining area and to the fully equipped kitchen. Also on this floor there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and two bathrooms, one with bath tub and one with shower and a storeroom. The entire ground floor is well connected to the outdoors by traditional French doors. From the ground floor an internal staircase leads to the upstairs which consists of a large living area with TV and fireplace, two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (one with a bath tub and shower), one single bedroom (french size bed) with en suite bathroom with shower. A few metres from the main house there is a dependance composed by a living room, a kitchenette, two double bedrooms, a bathroom with shower, a service bathroom.
The park cover an area of about 4 acres of lush olive groves and vineyards. Near the park, there is a rich forest that allows gusts to go for walks in the shade. At the back of the house, in a large brick paved room, equipped with two large sun umbrellas give shade to a table and chairs perfect for lunches and dinners whilst admiring the unique views over the Tuscan hills.
The infinity pool, is about 30 meters from the house and is accessed via a staircase. The rectangular shaped pool measures 5 x 15m with a depth varying from 0.90 but 1.40 m. The depuration of the water is by salt. The pool area is equipped with sun beds in order to make the most of the sunny days in complete relaxation. The swimming pool is open from the last Saturday of April till the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).