- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 6 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
( PRIVATE STRUCTURE). Villa Virginia, an attractive property located among the hills of southern Tuscany just 6 kms from the sea, is an old drying kiln which was renovated between the end of the ‘90’s and the mid ‘00’s. The house was done up in such a way as to guarantee maximum comfort without giving up any of the typical characteristics of rural houses. It has terracotta floors in the living area and parquet in the sleeping area, exposed ceiling beams and a brick archway connecting the kitchen with the living room. Thanks to its location, guests have the possibility of visiting Pisa, Lucca, Grosseto and Siena, the characteristic villages of the Tuscan countryside like Bolgheri, Castagneto Carducci and Scansano and, in particular, the whole coast from Forte dei Marmi to Monte Argentario.
Villa Virginia has two floors. The main entrance on the ground floor leads directly into the living area. On the right of the corridor is the sitting room with fireplace and French windows which lead out on to one of the porticoes facing the garden. On the left is the kitchen-diner which also has access to the outside. The central corridor leads to the sleeping area which is composed of a double bedroom with outside access to a veranda, another double bedroom, a twin bedroom and two bathrooms, one with shower and the other with tub and shower. From the ground floor sitting room stairs lead down to the basement room (the taverna), to a double bedroom and to a bathroom with shower.
The 5000 square metre property is entirely enclosed and contains fruit trees, pine trees, lavender bushes and olive trees. The garden is mainly lawn. The villa has a large portico along two sides, furnished with table, chairs and a relaxation corner with divan and coffee table. In one area of the garden are games for children such as swings. In the furthest part of the property, in an enclosed area not visible to guests, are three docile dogs which don’t disturb the guests’ peace.
The pool is on a lower level in respect to the house and is reached by large stone steps. It is of irregular shape, with an area of 50 square metres and a depth varying from 0,80 m to 1,90 m. The pool is lined in white PVC, it has chlorine purification, entrance to the water is via Roman steps and it has a cold-water outdoor shower. The solarium area is in stone and is equipped with umbrellas and deckchairs and a brickwork barbecue. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).