Lovely 3 Bedroom Home In San Pancho (San Francisco) Nayarit, Mexico By Beach
- English, French
We are a Colorado family with a bit of european influence. We love Mexico and have been visiting for over 15 years.
Chris purchased this House in 2017
Why Chris chose San Francisco
We have visited San Pancho more times than we can count and on our last trip decided it was time to purchase! Love the close location to main street and the beach. Everytime we come, we skip getting a car and have the local taxi service pick us up at the airport. The rest of the time we walk and love the pace of life.
What makes this House unique
The open air feel with A/C in the bedrooms provides the perfect balance we need to enjoy a vacation in paradise. We love going out but also being able to cook (or the occasional pizza on the beach). All is possible from our home.
Pool / Spa
One our kids is very allergic. Pls no pets.
This is our personal home that we use regularly. Please no "party groups". Thank you.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Our group friends and family so enjoyed staying in this great house. The layout, amenities and especially the pool and backyard hangout area were all stellar. Very close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Communication with our host when needed was super easy and he is very responsive. We absolutely want to return to this charming house! Highly recommended!
Thank you Emma. We were happy to share our home with you and your family/friends. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Fantastic house in great location
We absolutely loved our stay at this property. Three adults and a 4-year old, we had plenty of space. We spent all our time either at the beach or around the pool. With very short walks to a great selection of restaurants! The house has everything you need for your stay, including any equipment you could want to organize your beach days (e.g. chairs & cooler bags), however we just ended up at one of the beach clubs every day as they are just so cheap for food and drink.
We stayed 10 days, and originally had plans for day trips to Sayulita etc, but we just ended up spending every day in this idyllic town. I'm already trying to plan when I can return.
We are thrilled you had a great time! It brings us happiness to see others enjoy what we love. We will gladly have you back.
A charming house with a charming yard in a charming town
My family of 4 (with two young kids) stayed in casa amor with my parents. It was a perfect house for us. 2 minutes to all the amazing restaurants, around the block from the tortillería (fresh warm tortillas every morning!) and 2 minutes to the beach (coffee and fresh warm tortillas on the beach every morning!). The kitchen was well-equipped and there were lots of games, puzzles, beach equipment, and pool floaties — so many pool floaties! 😁 There is a fair amount of surrounding town sounds (the guy selling shrimp with a loud speaker) and competing music at times, but we found it very charming. One night we ordered home cooked food made by Eva to be delivered to the house. It was the best meal we had there! Highly recommend all of it!
We loved the cute house. The location overall was great - just 2 blocks from all the activity, restaurants, shops, bars, coffee spots, lovely French bakery and fantastic corner taco stand. The only drawback to being across from the town square was one night a quincinera kept us awake - fun to see in the beginning but came with loud amplified traditional music lasting until 2:40am - a cultural celebration experience - otherwise any music in the square was no problem and quiet around 9:30pm or so. We enjoyed shopping at the Tuesday market there. We loved the beach supplies: cool Yeti backpack cooler, Tommie Bahama beach chairs and umbrellas, and inside we loved the jigsaw puzzles. The grill was great as we bought fish from a monger selling out of the back of his truck making a few great meals! The kitchen was well equipped and we enjoyed breakfasts on the outside picnic table. We also spent time reading in the hammocks and floating on pool floaties. We had a great time!!
Beautiful large Casa with great pool close to all the amenities of San Pancho!!!
We had an amazing stay here! Had fun splashing in the pool in the afternoons! And was very spacious for our family of four adults and one child. There was a really cool market in the plaza across the street and we were only a 2 minute walk to the beach! Lots of great places to eat and explore and we would definitely stay here again!!
Perfect house in a very special village
Casa Amor is a very pretty house in the heart of San Pancho. It has a perfect location being in front of a plaza and next to the Church which brings some tranquility to a rather very lively village. We enjoyed the house for is perfect simplicity, everything you need is there, the kitchen is in the center and opened to the backyard, the rooms are spacious. The open central space with the living room and kitchen is open onto the backyard so there is alway a cool breeze. It is a little paradise, really.
We were there with 2 young kids and they enjoyed the pool, the backyard with lots of birds and cool bugs, and of course the pool. The beach is really close, just a nice walk trough the plaza and you get to the less crowded part of the beach. You can grab fresh fish or shrimps at the fisherman's house on your way back, it is right there at the corner of the plaza.
Enjoy the authenticity and calm of San Pancho, you can always do day trips to Sayulita if you enjoy the crowd!
Thank you for staying at our home. We love to hear great feedback about the place we cherish!
Dates & Events to be aware of because the Plaza del Sol is directly across the street from our home:
Every Week = San Pancho Weekly Market - Tuesdays, 10 am – 1:30 pm, Mercado San Pancho, Plaza del Sol.
1) In the Fall-San Pancho Days includes food, drinks, music, rodeos, fireworks, parades and colorful traditions. Very loud with a party atmosphere until 3am or later!
2) In the Fall - San Pancho’s Dia de los Muertos and La Catrina parade (Nov. 2 at 6 pm). In Mexico, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead,) is a time to honor and reconnect with deceased friends, family members and ancestors in a festive spirit of remembrance and celebration.
3) Usually in Jan or Feb - Festival Sayulita attracts enthusiasts of Mexico, film, spirits, food, music and surf. Creative and provocative films are shown in various venues throughout the town. Additional events include spirits and food pairings, master tastings, beach-front film venues, private screenings, surf competition, yoga, and live music. This is a nonprofit event with a goal to build a cultural center in Sayulita.
4) Usually in Feb - At Plaza del Sol- San Pancho’s 17th Annual Music Festival. Three evenings of vibrant, eclectic performances showcasing professional and excellent amateur musicians from the Puerto Vallarta region plus the U.S., Chile, Guatemala, France and Germany. No admission charge; performers are not paid. Donations are accepted. Proceeds from sales of music and video CDs go directly to the performing artists. https://sanpanchomusicfest.wordpress.com/
5) Usually in March - Circo de los Niños annual fundraising performance. Local children and teens showcase hundreds of hours of training and rehearsal in four jaw-dropping, sell-out evening shows. Tickets available online starting February 1.
6) Around Easter every year - Semana Santa (Easter Week).
7) Usually in April - El Festival de Arte Mujeres Creadoras (women’s art festival) in San Pancho. Mujeres Creadoras promotes women’s autonomy through art. This festival showcases work produced by local, national and international artists.