The apartment, on the ground floor of a Corniche house in Beg ar Louarn, is located on the pedestrian hiking trail GR 34 along the coast facing the sea, It is quiet while being close to the city center, from the harbor and the beach. Alain and Jacqueline Anne would be happy to welcome you there.
The ground floor apartment is located in a beautiful setting at the tip of Brittany, Beg Ar Louarn Corniche on the GR 34 (pedestrian coastal road) facing the islands of Béniguet, Molène and Ouessant. Alain and Jacqueline Anne will be happy to welcome you.
REFUND OF 10% OF THE RENTAL AMOUNT FROM 2 WEEKS OF CONSECUTIVE RENTAL.
You will have:
- a special entrance
- a private terrace facing the sea
.- large bays that allow you to enjoy the view, to follow the movements of the boats, to contemplate the sunsets, you may have chance to see dolphins evolve ......
It also offers services that guarantee you a pleasant stay. The apartment includes:
- a fitted kitchen (hob, oven, hood, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, central vacuum, dishwasher).
- a living room with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a Hi-Fi system.
- Wifi connection.
- an independent bedroom (1m40 bed), a closet.
- a bathroom (shower, washbasin).
- an independent toilet
- a cellar (washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner...)
- electric shutters.
In summary, this functional and bright apartment has been equipped to allow a pleasant stay for two people.