Select Accommodation completely refurbished with modern decoration. One bedroom with 1 double bed. A cabin with 2 bunk beds. A bathroom with bath, + a bathroom with shower and toilet. Fully equipped designer kitchen with Nespresso coffee maker, microwave. Living room with sofa bed, digital TV LED. 15 m2 terrace with private garden. Covered parking space in the building.
Overlooking the Durance valley, this pedestrian resort of 180 hectares facing the Luberon and has multiple installations:
- A giant water park for relaxation or full of sensations with 900m2 wave pool, a river rafting and 2 water slides, a heated outdoor pool, water games for children.
- Golf Ballesteros signed by 72, 6-hole pitch & putt and golf academy David Leadbetter '.
- Clubs for children from 3 months to 17 years, adapted activities, internships circuses, playgrounds.
- Many activities: Zumba, fitness, tennis, Petabque, bike rental, Paintball, Volleyball, Archery, Table tennis, Basketball, Mini Golf, Mini farm and equestrian center.
- Many restaurants and shops, a grocery store, Provencal market 2 times a week, a wine cellar with tasting evening theme party,
- Free WIFI in the apartment,
The estate, completely private and secure, is ideally located for visiting various tourist sites and festivals in less than an hour by car:
- International festival of piano of Roque-d'Anthéron
- The Luberon and Alpilles (Gordes, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Lacoste, Les Baux de Provence, Saint Remy de Provence, Maussane, etc......)
- Aix en Provence (Festival of Lyric Art, Granet Museum, Exhibition Cézanne, Saint Sauveur Cathedral, Cours Mirabeau, historic center, fashion boutiques)
- Avignon (Papal city, Theatre Festival, Avignon Bridge)
- Regional Park of Camargue,
- Regional Park of the Creeks,
- Marseille (Mucem, Notre Dame de la Garde, etc ......)
- Arles, Nimes