|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Cosy modern house with aircondition and fan in all rooms.
3 bedrooms (2 with doublebed and big closets and 1 room with bunkbead and big closet) 2 extra madresses and babybed available.
Nicely decorated livingroom with 2 couches, tv, dvd, amplifier and speakers that you can use for your laptop, phone or ipad.
Diningtable for 10 persons.High chair for baby available!
Modern designed kitchen with stove and owen, microwawe owen, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, water heater, ricecooker...
Nice exclusive bathroom with a big bathtub for 2 persons. Cozy outdoor shower in the lush tropical garden!
Tropical garden with bamboo, mangotree, orchids and a cozy outdoor shower.
Towels and bedsheets.
Toys and books for kids.
Lots of dvd movies.
Khao Lak is a wonderful nationalpark area on the mainland 80 km north of Phuket airport. In Khao lak you can enjoy many miles of tropical secluded dream beaches. Khao Lak has been developed into a refuge for nature lovers and tourists seeking a peaceful, quiet resort area. Khao Lak has fantastic views: A goldenbeige ribbon of sand, picturesquely interspersed by some rocky outcrops, divides the blue waters of the Andaman Sea from lush green palm groves. A belt of casuarina pines and coconut palm trees hugs the long beach. In the flat land, 600 to 2000 meters inland, rubber and coconut palm plantations, fields and tiny villages extend into the distance. Many lakes hide in between, remnants of the flourishing tin mining industry from nearly two centuries ago.
Setting the stage to this vibrant town is the magnificent backdrop of the densely forested Khao Lak-Lamru National Park. Khao Lak has restaurants, shopping areas and a very popular weekly market.
Speedboats visit Similanislands daily for worldclass diving and snorkeling trips.
The house is in a quiet neighbourhood close to (350m) local restaurants, grocery stores and a pictoresque local foodmarket. The closest beach is 1km from the house and Khao lak center is 3,5 km from the house. Bang niang is 1,5 km from the house.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Deposition 25% betalas inom 3 dagar från bokning, resterande 75% betalas 1 månad innan. Slutstädning och tvätt är obligatoriskt och betalas på plats 2500 Baht. El och vatten ingår i priset!
25% is to be paid at booking and the rest (75%) is to be paid 1 month before the rental period starts.
water and electricity is included in the price. Mandatory fee for final cleaning and laundry is to be paid in place in Thailand and the fee is 2500 baht (575kr or 60 euro).
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.