The apartment is located right above the Alfama, in front of the Miradouro de Graça and the Castelo Sao Jorge, in an authentic and bustling area on the heights of the Alfama hill. It was renovated in 2013 and is now fully equipped. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen a dining room, and a furnished terrace.
- Bedroom 1: queen size bed (160 cm), two windows (one of which has a balcony and offers a view of the town and the 25 de Abril Bridge)
- Bedroom 2: bunk beds (90 cm) + extra bed
- Bathroom with a bathtub
- Dining room with view of the convent of Graça
- Comfortable sofa bed (Rapido system) for 2
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave oven, espresso machine, washing machine, refrigerator, and induction hobs
- Terrace with barbecue/plancha, table for 4 to 6 people
The apartment is not overlooked on the side of the terrace. The building faces the Graça Park. It is located in a very quiet area and offers an exceptional view of the Old Town (with the convent of Graça, the Alfama hills, the Castelo Sao Jorge), the Tage and the 25 de Abril Bridge.
Wi-Fi, television, DVD player, iPhone/iPad dock
The apartment is ideally located in the heart of the Graça district, 100 m away from the terminus of the famous Tramway 28. The area offers plenty of restaurants and shops (5 bakeries and cake shops, 2 fishmongers’, 3 butcher's shops, 1 supermarket...) as well as many services (launderette, cybercafé, gas station, banks, newspapers...).
The apartment is fully equipped with dishes, towels, and sheets.
It is located on the third floor of an historic building (typical façade covered with azulejos) which was entirely restored in 2013.
You only need 10 minutes to get to the airport. There is a large taxi station 100 m away and the metro is within walking distance or you can take the Tramway 28 to get to it. If you have a car, you can easily park at the foot of the building, which is quite unusual in Lisbon.