IDEAL LOCATION: Two blocks from Ocean Grove’s private controlled-access beach (beach entry passes included with rental); two blocks to Main Street dining and shopping; 15-minute stroll on the Boardwalk or over the footbridge to bustling, entertainment-rich Asbury Park.
A WHOLE LITTLE HOUSE: You will be renting a tiny, private stand-alone house set far back from the street for ultimate quiet. In keeping with the spirit of Ocean Grove, you will cross a small front porch (just one step up) to enter your private studio living room with kitchenette, plus one bedroom and one bath.
Twin bed in the bedroom, a sleeper sofa (full/queen) in the living area + an air bed (stored in the closet). Great for two. Can sleep 3.
Rentals by week from Memorial to October 1, and by month in the Fall/Winter/Spring.
Built in the 1920s, the Cupcake offers an open floor layout: Living room area with a modern gas fireplace, dining room area and kitchenette. Elegant stained glass accent windows from the 1920s. Vaulted ceilings.
Window air conditioner + quiet ceiling fan.
Heating: Gas fireplace + additional radiant heater for the bedroom
--> PRICES INCLUDE ALL UTILITIES <--
Check-In: Saturday 4 pm
Check-Out: Saturday 11am
- 2 Ocean Grove Beach Access Badges provide free entry to the town's unique private beach.
- beach chairs, umbrellas, beach wagon
- beach and bath towels supplied
- all bed linens provided
- A/C + quiet ceiling fan
- Great Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV with 100+ channels, incl. full list of children's and Christian channels
- interior all updated; bathroom brand-new
- kitchenette includes brand-new completely silent refrigerator, four-burner stove, microwave, crockpot, coffee maker
* Please, no pets :( because of pet-related allergy sufferers in our family and circle of friends
* No smoking
* No outdoor grilling, or candles in the house (flameless candles provided!)