|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
The Rambla Deluxe B apartment in Barcelona has been fully renovated and offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room with views of Diputación street and the Rambla de Catalunya, well-known for being one of the most exclusive streets of the city, which go accordingly to its stylish details and decoration.
- 1 master bedroom with twin beds placed together (they can be separated), wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and a small balcony with view of the Rambla de Catalunya.
- 1 bedroom with twin beds placed together (they can be separated) with wardrobe.
- 2 bathrooms (one en-suite to the master bedroom with shower and another one with shower)
- Sunny living room
- Kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, freezer, oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, microwave and dining table for up to 6 people
- Separate laundry room with an iron and ironing board, clothes line, washing machine and dryer.
These lovely apartments in Barcelona, located in the heart of the Eixample district of Barcelona, have been recently fully renovated and offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room and gallery with views of Diputación street and the Rambla de Catalunya, one of the most exclusive streets of the city.
- Large and comfortable living areas
- Large kitchens with fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee maker, oven, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, utensils and dining table
- Washing machine and dryer, iron & ironing board
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with local channels
- WiFi Internet ADSL
- Towels and linen
- There is a concierge in the building
- Cleaning for stays longer than 8 days
- Baby travel cot and high chair free of charge
We are Habitat Apartments, based in Barcelona, a company created in 2001 that currently offers more than 1,000 Professionally Managed & Upscale Apartments.
Spain's Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2015 winner at the World Travel Awards.
Best location in Barça! Close to Plaza Catalunya, 4 blocks from Las Ramblas, restaurants & cafes surround this neighborhood. Awesome street views!! Local attractions, shops and upscale stores all within easy walking distance. Simple modern apartment with good beds and modern appliances plus an elevator. One door down is a café/bakery/sandwich shop and two doors up in the other direction is a fun sit down restaurant/bar and all have outdoor seating in the Rambla de Catalunya.
My wife and I stayed here for 1 week just before Christmas. This apartment is very spacious with high high ceilings and a very nice layout where the bedrooms are very separate from the living room/dining room/ kitchen area. The building is very well maintained and even has a concierge. The apartment is updated, clean, very well equipped and modern. Very good HVAC for cold winter days. Location is just off the Ramblas where we felt very safe and was excellent location for walking to all local sights, even down to the waterfront or over to Sagrada Familia. The apartment is managed by a management company that has many apartments across town which turned out to be good for us as the first apartment we had originally selected was terrible. The company responded immediately to our complaint and promptly offered us and helped us move to this apartment as an alternative. It is on one of the main through streets so road noise starts early in the morning but you soon get use to it. The benefit is that you get to stand in the floor to ceiling doors and people watch down on the paseo.
I would definitely recommend this apartment as it also has lift access so is suitable for elderly.
It was one of the most perfect stays we had. We have arrived to barcelona for a family vacation with recomendations on Habitat apartment at Rambla Deluxe Apartment B. Begining with a warm welcome, a wonderfull location and all you can think of Kitchen we started to feel like home. With the smooth Wood deck floor, the great AirCondition system and even washing/drying/ironing equipment we wanted to stay more and live here. Our recommendation for a family with children- PERFECT !
The apartments are located on Rambla de Catalunya street with Diputación street, in the Eixample district, which is best known for its architecture, exclusive boutiques, restaurants and coffee shops, and only 3 minutes away from Paseo de Gràcia. Also walking distance you can find Gran Vía de les Corts Catalans, an important avenue, as well as Plaza Catalunya, the Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter.
Some distances from the apartments:
- Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes: 150 metres
- Casa Batlló: 350 metres
- Plaza Catalunya: 300 metres
- Metro station Catalunya (Line 1 and 3): 300 metres
- Bus Station (North Station): 1.8 km