|Minimum Stay||7 - 14 nights|
You can click and connect to the new website
A premium location, facing south with amazing sea and Almuñécar views during the day and night. Very sunny all day, just three minutes from the city.
Luxury amenities and special features of the villa:
* Seven bedrooms and six bathrooms. A 500m2 (5400sqft.) three-storey house, 250m2 (2700 sqft.) of terraces and 400m² (4300 sqft.) garden.
* All bedrooms with air conditioning and heating. Internet connection (ethernet ports) & wifi in the whole house.
- A large and heated infinity edge pool [10.5x5 meters (34x17ft.)] with sun loungers, outdoor table and chairs and a swing bench chair. We keep the pool water at a minimum temperature of 28ºC (82ºF), from March 21th to October 31th.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi with a capacity of eight people or more.
- A 200 inches cinema by the pool, you can swim and watch a movie at night or enjoying it in the Jacuzzi. The pool and jacuzzi lights change colors.
- A completely adapted bathroom with double shower and double sink and other full bathroom close to the pool. There is an outdoor shower with hot water as well.
- A playroom with different fitness & gym machines, darts, ping pong table and a billiard table. You also have a desktop computer for your needs.
- One fully equipped kitchen connects to the pool through the bar and barbecue area.
- Indoor cinema room with a 180 inches screen. HD and 3D projector connected to internet, blu ray player, video game consoles, full package ppv satellite tv and 3d glasses.
- A convenient ground level bedroom.
* First level:
- Main terrace with panoramic sea views and to the town of Almuñécar.
- A large fully equipped kitchen with a 46 inches HD tv, a terrace and a separate room with washer and dryer.
- Living room with a 55 inches HD smart tv, video game consoles, and full package ppv satellite tv.
- Two huge bedrooms and a useful bathroom.
* Second level:
- Master bedroom with a full bathroom, a whirlpool tub included.
- Two bedrooms with two bathrooms.
- A cozy bedroom that enjoys a skylight to see the sky and stars.
- You can park two cars on the driveway to the house.
- Málaga Airport 50min.
- Alhambra Palace, Generalife and Albayzín, 45 min.
- Sierra Nevada skiing center, 1hr.
- Motril Golf Course, 20 min.
- In June, July and August, departure day is Saturday. Other months are preferred on weekends, but flexible.
It is one of the best houses in the tropical coast, for their equipment,6 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms, all equipped with air conditioning, independent cinema HD projector, 3D and 180 inches, another projector out in the pool area for movies, computer, play station 3 with a 200-inch screen, 10m x 5m infinity pool with LED lights to change the color of the water in the pool, 2 kitchen, poolside at the same level, 2 barbecues, all rooms have cable connection and wifi, multipurpose room with table tennis, pool table and sports.
This home has the most beautiful views over the town of Almuñécar, sea and mountain
strategic place where it is, elevation and distance just to have the best views of the city of almuñecar, always wanted to build here by the place of wonderful views, before it was done and came home only to look from the place now the occupies.
the truth is that I like everything, since I design, from beginning to end
We had a great holiday in this wonderful villa. 13 of us enjoyed the pool, the indoor and outdoor cinemas, and had a bit of competition and exercise over the table tennis and pool tables. Antonio and Domingo were very helpful and we were especially grateful for the items of food and drink they left us, as we arrived on a Sunday when the supermarkets were shut!
The sea is fair walk (about 20mins), not too bad going but coming back was challenging! But we did it a few times to look round the castle and eat churros!
The nearest restaurant El Chaleco is worth a visit. We ate there twice and it was lovely. Walked there and back so that was some help with the calories!
A lovely holiday, thank you Antonio.
This is the 2nd time I have stayed in this villa. I stayed last year and it was perfect. This year however was even better. The owner has added a downstairs kitchen. a games room, more bedrooms and a fantastic cinema room. The views from the infinity pool are fantastic and I 100% recommend the area of Almunecar. I have 2 children and they has a great time also. The owner is a really nice guy too and his friend who translates for him. Thanks for another great stay.
The advert for this villa looked great and so I booked for a group holiday of friends and their families. We arrived very late at the villa (12.00pm) yet Antonio and his friend were there to show us around and gave us a very warm welcome. Due to our late arrival the welcome pack waiting for us (inc. bread, ham, eggs, cheese, wine etc) was very much appreciated! The villa surpassed our expectations! Spread out over three floors, it was much larger than anticipated with ample room for the 10 adults and 5 children in our party. It was decorated beautifully and spotlessly clean. The jewel in the crown of this villa has to be the infinity pool and sun terrace. The views are spectacular - looking down on to the town of Almunecar and the sea. Breathtaking - both by day and when lit up at night! The villa suited our needs perfectly. The cinema room was great for the children - whether they were taking a break from the afternoon sun or relaxing in the evening. Also, the outside screen by the pool provided endless enjoyment whereby we would, on returning from our evening meal, set up our own outdoor cinema. Almunecar itself is a bustling beach town. We loved the fact that there were hardly any other Brits there - it seems to be a holiday area for the Spanish. The people are warm and friendly and you still get tapas with here with every drink you buy! I would definately recommend this villa - you couldn't but be impressed. We enjoyed our stay here so much we are hoping to book again next year!
marine aquarium with sharks, and a variety of marine autotona wildlife, water park, giant wave pool, peñaescrita zoological park, house of culture, theater shows and concert hall, cinema, seven palaces cave remains past civilizations hawthorn park, place of live music, jazz, old almuñecar castle necropolis. restaurants, beaches. etc.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£432|
If you make the reservation online, mark full weeks, if you do not, the application will be rejected