About the property
- Villa5242 sq. ft.
- Separate WC's0
- Minimum Stay5 - 14 nights
7 bedrooms, and 6 bathrooms
infinity pool,amazing sea and mountains views,outdoor jacuzzi .
You can click and connect to the website: (casa montes del castillo)
A premium location, facing south with amazing sea and Almuñécar views during the day and night. Very sunny all day, just three minutes from the city.
Luxury amenities and special features of the villa:
* Seven bedrooms and six bathrooms. A 476m2 (5124sqft.) three-storey house, 350m2 (3780 sqft.) of terraces
* All bedrooms with air conditioning and heating. Internet connection (ethernet ports) & wifi in the whole house.
- A large and heated infinity edge pool [10.5x5 meters (34x17ft.)] with sun loungers, outdoor table and chairs and a swing bench chair. We keep the pool water at a minimum temperature of 28ºC (82ºF), from March 28th to October 31th
.If you want it hot before or after those dates, it will be paid separately
- Outdoor Jacuzzi with a capacity of eight people or more.
- A 200 inches cinema by the pool, you can swim and watch a movie at night or enjoying it in the Jacuzzi. The pool and jacuzzi lights change colors.
- A completely adapted bathroom with double shower and double sink and other full bathroom close to the pool. There is an outdoor shower with hot water as well.
- A playroom with different fitness & gym machines, darts, ping pong table and a billiard table. You also have a desktop computer for your needs.
- One fully equipped kitchen connects to the pool through the bar and barbecue area.
- Indoor cinema room with a 180 inches screen. HD and 3D projector connected to internet, blu ray player, video game consoles, full package ppv satellite tv and 3d glasses.
- A convenient ground level bedroom.
* First level:
- Main terrace with panoramic sea views and to the town of Almuñécar.
- A large fully equipped kitchen with a 46 inches HD tv, a terrace and a separate room with washer and dryer.
- Living room with a 55 inches HD smart tv, video game consoles, and full package ppv satellite tv.
- Two huge bedrooms and a useful bathroom.
* Second level:
- Master bedroom with a full bathroom, a whirlpool tub included.
- Two bedrooms with two bathrooms.
- A cozy bedroom that enjoys a skylight to see the sky and stars.
- You can park two cars on the driveway to the house.
- Málaga Airport 50min.
- Alhambra Palace, Generalife and Albayzín, 45 min.
- Sierra Nevada skiing center, 1hr.
- Motril Golf Course, 20 min.
- In June, July , August, September and October departure day is Saturday. Other months are preferred on weekends, but flexible.
AND FOR THE YEAR 2019.
I'm going to enable 500 meters of garden
for the enjoyment of my guests
Tourist housing registration number VFT/GR/-00037
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Why Antonio chose Almuñécar
It is one of the best houses in the tropical coast, for their equipment,6 bathrooms, 7 bedrooms, all equipped with air conditioning, independent cinema HD projector, 3D and 180 inches, another projector out in the pool area for movies, computer, play station 3 with a 200-inch screen, 10m x 5m infinity pool with LED lights to change the color of the water in the pool, 2 kitchen, poolside at the same level, 2 barbecues, all rooms have cable connection and wifi, multipurpose room with table tennis, pool table and sports. This home has the most beautiful views over the town of Almuñécar, sea and mountain outdor jacuzzi strategic place where it is, elevation and distance just to have the best views of the city of almuñecar, always wanted to build here by the place of wonderful views, before it was done and came home only to look from the place now the occupies.
What makes this Villa unique
The house is special. for everything it offers, but above all for the privileged place in which it is located, that was what made me decide to build it, for the special place, tranquility, privacy and the best views of Almuñecar, both day and night. without a doubt the house is a success, that's what 99% of travelers think
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
We had an amazing time at this villa. 13 family members travelled together. Antonio greeted us at the house, which we found to be very clean and tidy, and larger than we originally thought. We loved the cinema room when the evenings were a bit chilly, and the children especially loved the pool. There are two kitchens, all fitted out, dining room/living room and various outside places to sit. Antonio was always on hand if we had any questions/queries, and I would definitely recommend this villa. Hopefully will be able to go back soon!!
Amazing house with superb facilities and incredible views. Lots of privacy and space. Perfect!
13 of us stayed at Antonio's house for a week and had an amazing time. Facilities are great - lots of mod cons and utilities, great outdoor area, lovely big pool. We enjoyed its location very much and the walk up and down the hill, but if you are staying with children or elderly people I would recommend having a car.
The indoor cinema/games room is brilliant (the boys were like little kids watching formula one on the massive screen) and the girls loved the outdoor cinema, lit up pool and sound system as well as the sun loungers which there are plenty of.
The house was super clean and well distributed. Plenty of bathrooms and always hot strong pressure water.
The owner is lovely and very accommodating. We had some problems with the port, but this was fixed immediately.
The only thing we never really got working right was the outdoor jacuzzi as it was always quite cold. This is our own fault though. We should have just reported this straight away, and I have no doubt it would have been sorted promptly.
I highly recommend this house for big families or groups of adults. It is everything a holiday house should be and more!
The owner also told me that he is waiting for the license to create a garden at the back of the house. This will be the icing on the cake as you will be able to enjoy the sun for much longer into the evening.
Super house - you will love your stay!
Really Nice location, great view.
Big House with lots og amneties. Coulis need an upgrade in tools for the kotvhen: like prøver knives, cooking equipment
Will dedinetely return
The villa is amazing, with fantastic views and infinity pool. The owner, Antonio, was very welcoming and went out of his way to help make our family holiday special. A lovey welcome pack of food and drink essentials, plus a very much appreciated wine and local beer pack were waiting for us when we arrived. The facilities are more than I expected, including a cupboard full of towels for the pool and bathing. You actually don't need to take anything other than your clothes, as Antonio also supplied toiletries and essentials like toilet paper, dishwasher tablets plus lots more. The villa has so much to offer a large group or family including entertainment equipment and games. The trip to the beach and town is within walking distance, 20 to 30 mins, for our adult children but the local taxi company was very much appreciated by myself and sister, who would have found the distance, hill back to the villa and heat a challenge. However this was not a problem as Antonio recommended a taxi company who we used frequently. The villa really is special 😃�
Sharon thank you very much for your very nice review, about your stay in my house,a small remark, I already have almost 50 years, I arrive at the beach walking in 10 minutes the beach is half a mile from the house.
Lovely holiday in a super villa
We had a great holiday in this wonderful villa. 13 of us enjoyed the pool, the indoor and outdoor cinemas, and had a bit of competition and exercise over the table tennis and pool tables. Antonio and Domingo were very helpful and we were especially grateful for the items of food and drink they left us, as we arrived on a Sunday when the supermarkets were shut!
The sea is fair walk (about 20mins), not too bad going but coming back was challenging! But we did it a few times to look round the castle and eat churros!
The nearest restaurant El Chaleco is worth a visit. We ate there twice and it was lovely. Walked there and back so that was some help with the calories!
A lovely holiday, thank you Antonio.
Same as last year (perfect)
This is the 2nd time I have stayed in this villa. I stayed last year and it was perfect. This year however was even better. The owner has added a downstairs kitchen. a games room, more bedrooms and a fantastic cinema room. The views from the infinity pool are fantastic and I 100% recommend the area of Almunecar. I have 2 children and they has a great time also. The owner is a really nice guy too and his friend who translates for him. Thanks for another great stay.
marine aquarium with sharks, and a variety of marine autotona wildlife, water park, giant wave pool, peñaescrita zoological park, house of culture, theater shows and concert hall, cinema, seven palaces cave remains past civilizations hawthorn park, place of live music, jazz, old almuñecar castle necropolis. restaurants, beaches. etc.
Additional pricing information
Are considered long stays (1-3 months) All included, electricity, final cleaning, water, towels and sheets At Christmas the pool water is heated on request to 28 degrees. We keep the pool water at a minimum temperature of 28ºC (82ºF), from March 28th to October 31th. Outside of these dates, the heating of the pool will be paid separately *****And if by chance when you get to the house it rains, or the weather is bad, ******** **You do not have to worry, the pool will stay warm, because there are 2 pumps working for it, you just have to enjoy it** ***********************The outdoor Jacuzzi is also heated*********************************