1) Haven in Lisbon is Guest Rating # 1 on HomeAway/VRBO vacation rentals in Lisbon. with 104 FIVE STAR REVIEWS. We pride ourselves on our 5-star guest service!
2) Haven in Lisbon is a lovely apartment furnished with comfort, luxury, charm and attention to detail in mind, to provide the best vacation possible to you, our guests in Lisbon.
3) We like to think of our Haven in Lisbon as your home away from home. For couples, we provide more space, more privacy, and the ideal setting for a romantic and stress free vacation in Lisbon.
4) This spacious (1.850 sq.ft.) home, made of love and dreams, features a lovely mix of Portuguese golden age splendor details (18th century) and modern amenities.
5) Our Lisbon luxury vacation rental includes: Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast area), living room with dining area, living area and private balcony with stunning river views, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 half bath, 2 hall, garage and rooftop terrace (condominium).
6) We suggest you start the day taking a good breakfast on the private balcony, al fresco, and take advantage of the stunning river views and sunrise, this apartment has to offer. Amenities on the balcony: Breakfast tables and chairs.
7) Spend the day exploring fairytale palaces, historical monuments, museums treasures, viewpoints, medieval neighborhoods, contemporary architecture, gardens, churches (including the world´s most expensive chapel) and the Tagus river.
8) Lunch the best fish in the world and taste the legend “pastel de Belém”.
9) Discover the reason why Lisbon is timeless and the river Tagus is the soul of Lisbon! Lisbon is Europe´s safest and sunniest capital! Lisbon is simply beautiful!
10) No other European capital is as close to the golden sandy beaches as Lisbon! So, surf the waves of Cascais, lay or sit on the dunes or bars of Caparica and Estoril.Take a day trip to Ericeira, or Nazaré, or Tróia, for a more exclusive day in the sun. In Lisbon, life's a beach throughout much of the year. Amenities to the golden sandy beaches: Umbrellas and beach equipment.
11) You can´t leave Lisbon without take a day trip to Sintra (A World Heritage Site. Enchanting fairytale town), or Évora (A World Heritage Site and the best wine tour), or Óbidos (Portugal´s most romantic medieval village and the wedding present town). Choose one (or two, or more) of our private tours, including children tours. Luxury à la carte services can be arranged. The plan is yours !
12) At the end of the day you will make your way home, to your very own short-term rental and fully enjoy a stress free vacation experience. In the sunny and large Kitchen, decorated with a wonderful crystal chandelier on the ceiling, and a legend painting (Fado) on the wall, equipped with everything you might need to cook at home like a true local, you can prepare your own meals, on your own way. Amenities on the Kitchen: Refrigerator & freezer. Induction hob. Electric oven & oven gloves. Microwave. Blender (Kitchen Aid). Pots, pans & potholders. Food containers. Cooking utensils. Garlic slice “N” Press & Garlic peeler. Spices. Stainless steel knives. Chopping board set (raw meats, cooked foods, fish, vegetables). Dishwasher & detergent. Washing machine & detergent. Hand soap & hand paper. Bin & bin liners (Brabantia). Electric blinds. Air conditioning (heating and cooling, by water). Amenities on the Breakfast area: Table & chairs. Tablecloth & napkins. Dishes & cutlery. Glassware (Water & Juice). Nespresso machine. Kettle (Kitchen Aid). Coffee machine (Krups). Toaster. Juice maker.
13) In the charming Living room with river views, decorated with a wonderful crystal chandelier on the ceiling, and golden framing paintings on the walls, you can have dinner with whole family, comfortably seated on luxuriously upholstered armchairs. In the living area you can relax on the very comfortable sofas, reading a book, watching a movie, or surfing the internet and keep in touch with family and friends. Amenities on the Living room: Internet access. Free wifi. Flat screen TV (Panasonic). Satellite or Cable TV. Blu-ray Disc Player. Movies. Books. Board games. Playing cards. Guidebooks. Electric blinds. Air conditioning (heating and cooling, by water). Amenities on the Dining area: Classic table & luxuriously upholstered armchairs. Embroiderie Tablecloth & napkins. Dishes & cutlery. Glassware (Champagne. Wine & Beer). Wine decanter. Champagne & Wine cooler.
14) To sleep quietly, this romantic apartment has 3 Bedrooms outfitted with comfortable beds. Palace Bedroom has one King size bed (200cm x 200cm) /(78,7" x 78,7") with upholstered headboard. Sintra Bedroom has one King size bed (200cm x 180cm)/(78,7" x 70,9") with upholstered headboard. Belém Bedroom has one Queen size bed (200cm x 160cm) / (78,7" x 63") with upholstered headboard, that can be split into 2 small singles, according to your needs. Amenities on the Bedrooms: Wardrobe (3/4 doors) & wooden hangers. Classic side tables (6 drawers) with hair dryer. Classic dressing table, wall mirror & upholstered chair. Classic full-length mirror. Carpets. Curtains and Electric blinds. Air conditioning (heating and cooling, by water).
15) The 3 Bedrooms are serviced by 3 Bathrooms, which provides ample hot water and good water pressure: Praia do Guincho (Big waves beach) Bathroom (en-suite Palace bedroom) has hot tub with hand-held shower and glass, beautiful wooden table (150cm) with sink and large mirror (150cm), toilet, bidet. Praia Grande (Big beach) Bathroom (2nd hall) has bathtub with hand-held shower and glass, beautiful wooden table (150cm) with sink and large mirror (150cm), toilet, bidet. Praia das Maçãs (Apples beach) Half Bath (1st hall) has beautiful wooden table (150cm) with sink and large mirror (150cm), toilet. Amenities on the Bathrooms: Heated towels rack. Stool. Hand soap. Cotton swabs & cotton balls. Tissues. Toilet paper. Bin & bin liners (Brabantia).
16) Amenities for your children: Crib & linen. Baby bath. High chair. Toys box. Books. Children tours.
17) Towels & Linen & Pampering: Plenty of fluffy bath towels & beach towels. High quality bed linen for a pure sleeping pleasure: Down comforters & Down pillows. Blankets. Fitted sheets. Mattress pads. Bathrobes & slippers.
18) Laundry: Washing machine & Detergent. Dryer machine (Miele), Steam iron (Rowenta) & Ironing board (Brabantia).
19) Safety: Safe (Terreiro do Paço bedroom).
20) Emergency: First-aid kit. Flashlights. Around the clock support for emergencies.
21) Cleaning: Vacuum cleaner. Dust pan & brush. Mop & bucket.
22) Free of charge: WiFi. Parking (Garage located below the ground floor, serviced by 2 elevators direct to the apartment). Towels & Linen. Crib & Baby bath. High chair. Cleaning (end of stay).
23) Rental rates: Rental rates are per number of guests. Rates are based on 2 guests; add €50 per night, per additional guest. No hidden costs or taxes. Sleeps up to 6 guests.
24) Booking and Payment: Your rental can start and end on any day of the week - It´s up to you ! Online Payment through credit card: 1st. payment: €300 due at time of booking approval. 2nd. payment: the balance will be due 15 days before your arrival date.
25) A refundable damage deposit (€250) is required for any damage to the Property incurred during the term of your rental, or with respect to any items missing from the Property. Renter agrees to inform Owner immediately of any damage that occurs on the Property during Renter´s stay. The refund will be made exactly on the same way and account that you have paid, until one week after your departure date, if there is no damages neither items missing from the Property.
26) Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
27) Check-in time: After 4 pm. We will do our best to accommodate your early check-in, or allow you to store your luggage in the property until 4 pm. Please Note: If you would like to guarantee that the property is completely cleaned and ready for an early morning arrival, I suggest you reserve the Property starting the day before your arrival. Please allow at least 1 hour for the check-in.
28) Maximum occupancy number: 6 People. Renter agrees that the number of people occupying the Property will not exceed the maximum occupancy number indicated on the Rental Agreement. The Renter will personally occupy the Property for said dates and shall not sub-let the Property under any conditions. Renter agrees to be quiet and respectful of neighbors at all times. This includes no excessive noise in the Property, stairwells, or building entry.
29) Pets are not permitted in Property under any conditions.
30) Renter agrees not to smoke or allow visitors to smoke inside the Property or in the common areas of the building of which the Property is a part.
31) Check-out time: Until 11 am. We will do our best to accommodate your late check-out, or allow you to store your luggage in the property until later. Please confirm your check-out time with the Owner during the check-in. Please allow at least 20 minutes for the check-out.