Lux villa with private pool and amazing view (5-bedrooms, 5-bathrooms)
- English, German, Spanish, Greek
About Nikolas Gountaras
We are a family owned company that manages properties all around Greece and was established in 2011 in Thessaloniki. We love to offer in person warm hospitality to our guests and local tips for dining, shopping or any other activity that you may have in mind. Thessaloniki is our hometown and base of the company so we know all good spots, while in Halkidiki, Pelion and Mykonos we do manage and own some selective properties. Our main goal is to tailor our services according to our guests' needs and not simply provide accommodation options to random visitors. We aim to make you feel like home away home and have you back with us for years. Be our guests to experience the real Greek “philoxenia” and we would gladly help you have unforgettable holidays!
Nikolas Gountaras purchased this Villa in 2013
Why Nikolas Gountaras chose Faros Armenistis
Andromeda, our family villa in Mykonos, offers the picture that a visitor has always wanted to experience: watching the endless Aegean Sea & the blue sky, while relaxing in the infinity swimming pool! Guests may enjoy their vacations’ time in the private pool, drink champagne & sunbathe on the comfortable sun-beds. Property has a typical Cycladic architectural style, where white and blue colours dominate the rest of the palette and make an ideal picture like seen in postcards from Greek islands!
What makes this Villa unique
The typical Cycladic architectural style and the huge purpose-built area around the private pool, along with a large dining table and outdoor stone-made sofas provide a magical outdoor environment for guests of Mykonos. Rooms are also spacious with many bathrooms, kitchen is fully functional and the living room provides amazing view as well. Don't miss this opportunity to experience such accommodation, jaw-dropping view and our warm hospitality!
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
This home was perfect! The view and the pool area stunning! We had seven people and everyone was very comfortable between the ac when needed the help from the owner and the concierge! We had an amazing time!
Fabulous week in Mykonos
Our family of five just spent six days at this wonderful property on Mykonos. The home is about a ten minute drive outside of Old Town which was perfect for us - a short drive to the action while being away from the traffic of town. The property manager - John met us at the house and explained everything we needed. He was extremely helpful and available during our stay. He provided great restaurant and beach recommendations. Thanks John! The
house was exactly as advertised. We did not cook while we were there but the kitchen appeared to have everything necessary. The beds were comfortable and we appreciated how well stocked the home was - it had everything we needed. I cannot say enough about the unbelievable view of the Aegean sea and the infiniti pool! It was truly breathtaking and we spent all of our time outside on the patio. We loved our time on Mykonos and this home was a big part of it. We cannot wait to return and will definitely stay here again!
We could not have been any happier with this home. We are a family go 5 with daughters ages 4,9, and 11. They loved the swimming pool and the view is even better than the pics. It was an easy drive into town, but we enjoyed having the piece of being a little bit removed. This home is ideal for families.
Thank you Peter for your nice review and we are so glad that you enjoyed our hospitality at Villa Andromeda in Mykonos. You are always welcome at one of Feels Like Home gr properties.
Perfectly situated villa
1. Wonderful location. 250 metres above sea level on the way to the lighthouse, with extraordinary views towards Mykonos town, Ornos, various islands, and beyond.
2. Despite neighbouring villas, very quiet and peaceful location. Lying by the pool, overlooking the view and enjoying the peace was sublime.
2. Huge, clean and deep infinity pool overlooking said view, and big enough to do "lengths". Truly wonderful, even though one of the pool lights wasn't working and needed to be reinstalled!
3. Huge multi-levelled terrace with large outdoor eating area. There were 8 of us staying at the villa, and we never felt crowded for space. All outdoor facilities provided, from sun loungers, towels, BBQ, washing line etc.
4. Nikolas (Property manager), and his staff. Really friendly from beginning to end. Attentive and always answered our queries promptly and efficiently. We wish him and his colleagues every success in the future.
5. Good WiFi reception all around the property.
Not so excellent!
1. Kept having power cuts for the first few days (sometimes as an "island" problem, and sometimes just the villa). There are three fuse boxes which needed attention for a while, but by the middle of the holiday the issue was resolved.
2. Very small kitchen with insufficient utensils and a cooker that only had two rings working! However new utensils were provided upon request and new cooker will be installed for next season. We felt that there was a much bigger kitchen upstairs which was closed off to us, and would have been nice to use.
3. Air-conditioning only installed in a back bedroom. Could open the doors during day time for a nice breeze, but got quite hot at night despite some ceiling fans.
4. Four bedrooms, The two in the back are pretty small and over look the back yard. Try to grab the front two when you arrive, for the view!
5. Hiring a car is an absolute must to get anywhere.
6. Bring your mosquito repellent!
Overall, though, a really enjoyable stay on a wonderful, beautiful, buzzy, sophisticated island.................but with a price tag to match. Not sure we will return, only because there are so many other places to try and to see, but for those considering Mykonos for the first time, I would certainly recommend Nikolas and his colleagues to arrange your villa.
Thank you Paul for your review and we are so glad that both families enjoyed our warm hospitality at Andromeda Villa.
Few remarks: 1. Next season we are giving the whole villa for rent so there would be two kitchens and the second one is even more equipped. 2. Two bedrooms have already an A/C and maybe a third one by next season, although we never received any complaint, as there is always a breeze during August. 3. The power cuts are due to overload of the island's network and they occurred this past August after many years. That was the reason our fuse board got burnt and we fixed it within a day.
It's true that Greece has plenty of places to visit but in case you are coming back in Mykonos we would gladly host you at one of our properties once again.
the Feels Like Home gr team
I stayed with my friends for a wedding and we were blown away by the views. I would definitely recommend the villa!
and thank you for being such neat and good guests. You are always welcome at one of our properties in Mykonos.
Best wishes for the rest of the summer!
on behalf of the Feels Like Home gr team
Amazing villa with 5* service
The villa was in impeccable condition and the pool and patio have beautiful views over the Aegean. Nikolas was a very attentive host who was incredibly helpful in arranging taxis to town and even delivery of food.
and thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed our family villa in Mykonos and our warm hospitality! We are looking forward to host you all again in the future and best wishes for the rest of the summer :)
the Feels Like Home gr team
The location of this villa is called Houlakia and gets the name from the preserved beach right in front of us that is made of round granite large pebbles. It's an exclusive upmarket residential area of the island and the nearest sandy beach is Agios Stefanos, 2 km away.
Although the area of this property is just 4 km from Mykonos town, there is no bus service at all. Taxi is an option to get around, but during July & August waiting time varies from minutes to hours due to limited fleet of taxis in the island (just 35!!).
Thus, we strongly recommend our guests to rent a car in order to be completely flexible and get around smoothly. We would happily provide our guests with most competitive quotes on car/boat/ATV/scooter rentals and even arrange your transfers mini-van or cars or even agree on a package of pre-paid transfers.