|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalise payment on HomeAway.Learn more
Beautifully designed for the holidays, enjoy the House Le Derroc for its functionality, nearby the village situation and especially for the beautiful view it offers!
The house Derroc was thinking and done specifically for the holidays. A large kitchen-dining room open to the functional terraces and pool promises sharing special moments with family and friends.
The allocation of rooms, 1 double bedroom (140x190) and 1 twin (2x 90x190), makes it easy to adapt beds for a family with two children but for two couples. Two fans are available.
A shower room with separate sink and toilet complete the development of this small house built on one level.
Outside dining area is laid out in the shade of magnificent mulberry trees.
You can enjoy the benefits of a large pool (11x5), secured by alarms and some stairs.
Set in the heart of Provence Cotignac is a village with many advantages:
- there are many shops, several markets, restaurants, bars, pharmacies and good doctors in the village ;
- it is in a beautiful setting, nestling under an imposing rock with troglodyte caves and with lots of opportunities for countryside walks and cycling routes, horse riding, tennis club ;
- it’s a culturally busy place with festivities and events around theatre, film and music during most of the year ;
- a beautiful place to discover local cuisine and the many delicacies: vineyards, truffles,artisan cheeses, olives and much more ;
- many different gastronomic outings, as well as cooking courses can be arranged ;
- many artists and sculptors have made Cotignac their home and some offer classes in their art forms.
Half way between the Gorges du Verdon and the Mediterranean and St Tropez the wider region offers many tourist attractions
- a rich cultural heritage with some important pilgrim destinations like Notre dame de Graces and the St Baume, as well as the ancient Abbey of the Thoronet and museums, such as the Ceramics Museum in Salernes.
-many sporting activities are possible: Kayaking on the Argens, Climbing in the Vallon Sourn, pedal boating, sailing and surfing on the Lac de St Croix.
This house is ideal to take a restful break, or a sporty holiday your and to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic delights of the area.
Acknowledge competences in the business of coordination and organisation :
Two dynamic french and english speaking women manage the Terravana company.
We come from tourism business background, with each one a large experience. About the country, that we appreciate, we know quite a lot.
Fitted guarantee :
We are regulated by the regulations of the tourism legislation run by Atout France : Receptive Travel Agency, Tourism Licence Number : IM083120029, Professionnal civil Responsability : Gan Insurances, Financial guarantee of 100 000€
Valerie & Nathalie purchased this house in 2012
This wonderfull spot offers you an amazing view, at 15mn walking distance from the village and the shops.
The house Le Derroc was designed and fitted specifically for the holidays. A large kitchen-living functional opens over terraces and pool which promise unforgettable time shared with family or friends.
The distribution of rooms, the master bedroom (140 × 190) and 1 twin bedroom (2x 90 × 190), can adapt easily sleeps a family with 2 children but also for 2 couples, 2 fans at your disposal.
A shower room and separate toilet complete the layout of this part of the house, on the ground floor.
On the outside dining area is furnished in the shadow of magnificent mulberry-trees.
You will enjoy the big swimming pool (11m×5m) with stairs.
This house, in the middle of the nature is perfect if you like the naturism, people enjoy to perfect their suntan.
- Amazing view
- Large secured pool
- In the middle of the Nature
- Free access WIFI
- Welcome and check-in and out of the house by our services
- Bookings and payments management (CB or CASH)
Little corner of Provence ideally located for day trips to the Gorges du Verdon, Lake St. Croix, Thoronet Abbey and typical villages of the Haute Provence a rich authentic flavors: Tourtour, Entrecasteaux, Sillans Cascade, Cotignac Barjols, Aups, Villecroze ...
Do not miss to visit Salerno famous for its ceramics, and museum Terra Rossa.
Indulge yourself with a day at the seaside: 1 hour barely separates us from the beaches and a little more to get to St. Tropez!
Finally, if you want, Terravana can arrange days memorable discoveries based on your interests!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
juillet - Août
1 Jul 2016 - 25 Aug 2016
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Frais supplémentaires, payables à l'arrivée :
Caution : 800 euros (non encaissé, possible par CB)
Frais de dossier +20€
Forfait ménage de fin de séjour +80€
Taxe de séjour :+ 0,75 € par nuit et par personne de +12 ans
Forfait linge de maison (facultatif) +15€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette) ou +20€ /personne (draps et serviettes de toilette + serviettes de piscine)
Animal domestique bienvenu : +20€/semaine
Conditions de réservation :
- 30% à la réservation
- Solde dans le mois qui précède l'arrivée