OUR PRICES INCLUDES ALL TAXES, FEES & AMMENITIES AS DESCRIBED BELOW:
1) Premium Historical Lisbon location with nearby TRAM 28, bus & taxi options.
2) Private Apartment (50 sq/m) Fully Furnished & Equiped with elevator access.
2) Maximum occupation of 5 guests ( 4 Persons + 1 Baby/Child)
3) Water, Gaz, Electricity, unlimited Internet (wifi) & Cable TV.
4) Apartment Cleaning, Towels & Bed liniens provided & changed every 8th day.
5) Kids are welcome, Baby Crib/Cot available for one baby/child (Upon request)
6) Private Car Parking.
7) Airport Transfers on a Mercedes B180 or Citroen C3 Picasso.
Note: To be previously confirmed pending our working schedule.
8) Free Cancellation anytime prior your arrival day.
9) Flexible Check-in & Check-out times.
10) 24/24 Oncall technical & information assistance.
Recent construction building (2003), apartment interior renovations performed in April 2013, located on the second floor with two internal elevators.
Most of the buildings located on Lisbon historic quarters are from the 18th-19th century.
The apartment has one bedroom with 200/140 cm bed size, one bathroom that includes a bathtube with shower, entry hall, one living room with sofabed with a 190/140 bed size, flat screen tv & dining table + four chairs, fully furnished kitchinet with dish washing machine & one small laundry room with washing machine.
Our apartment its located at one of the most beautiful historic quarter of Lisbon, called "Bairro da Graça".
Within 100 meters from the building door you can get the Eléctrico 28, city bus and taxis.
Within 200 meters at "Rua da Graça" you will find restaurants, cafés, bakery, supermarkets, fresh fish and fresh vegetables shops, butcher, pharmacy,etc.
Within 500 meters you may find the most beautiful sightseeing points called "Miradouros" where you´ll experience the most beautiful views over the city of Lisboa, nearby you may find the "Miradouro da Graça" and "Miradouro Senhora do Monte" and Igreja da Graça.
Within 5-10 minutes walking you may reach the Lisbon Castle "Castelo de Sao Jorge", Monument "Panteão Nacional", Monestry of "Sao Vicente de Fora" and the Fado music quarter of "Bairro Alfama".
Within 10-20 minutes walk you may reach "Sé" Cathedral and Lisbon downtown of "Rossio", "Baixa", "Chiado", "Praça do comercio".
Please feel free send us an email with your desired period of stay, if you wish to book more than 7x nights we will offer you an additional 5% DISCOUNT, we will reply within a couple of hours.
Thanks for your time & hope to hear from as soon as possible