This 3 bedroom apartment is full of natural light and located in Baixa, the heart of Lisbon’s historical centre. You will be in walking distance to Chiado, Bairro Alto, Alfama, the city castle and all other historical sights. In this area you will find lots of traditional shops, restaurants and a supermarket just across the street from the flat. From the sunny balcony you can see the ruins of the old Carmo Convent and also the Santa Justa elevator
There is a public parking one minute away. There are several subway, bus and tram lines, including the famous tram 28. Its stop is less than 3 minutes walking.
If you wish to visit Cascais or Sintra, the train stations are also at walking distance (10 minutes).
The location is just perfect and this new apartment has been renovated and prepared to offer you a very comfortable stay. This is what you will find:
• 1 spacious living room with dining area, cable TV and DVD.
• 1 Master bedroom with a double bed and a complete bathroom (ensuite)
• 1 bedroom with 2 single beds each. It has a beautiful view over Baixa and to Chiado neighbourhood.
• 1 bedroom with a multifunctional bed. It can be 1 single or 1 double bed
• Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, washer , kettle
• 1 other complete bathroom with bathtub
• Wireless internet included
• Air-conditioning in every room
IMPORTANT: Please note there is a TOURIST TAX of 1€/person/night to a maximum of 7 nights for all guests over 13 years old. This tax should be pay in cash on arrival. Also I would like to inform you that I will ask for the ID of all guests during check-in.