Situated on top of a hill, which is a peninsula, in a dreamlike scenery, that couldn’t be more fitting: white, sandy beaches suitable for children, a magnificent garden with a beach sand Yoga terrace and sun-soaked terraces with panoramic sea views.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION:
Villa Wu Wei has unlimited views towards the Mediterranean Sea, including the glamorous island Tagomago, rented by the rich and famous (Cristiano Ronaldo, Ronnie Wood, etc)
225 degrees sea views, also include the Cala de Sant Vicent beach on the right, opposite the pine-clad hills surrounding the bay and the beach Agua Blanca and Figural.
During the summer you will be able to take photos of the super yachts who anker in the bay.
These changing views will present something new every day.
Since the beach is close, either a leisurely 12 minute walk down the hill or a scenic 3 minute drive, where you, whatever tickles your fancy, can enjoy typical Spanish dishes in the many renowned Ibicenco restaurants from Cala san Vicente.
The secret to why this peninsula mountain is in demand by famous neighbours including Rock star Campino, TV star "Atze Schröder", two well-known ministers of Spain and a famous German architect …. is due to its secluded and exclusive sea views and the enjoyable year-long temperatures. The average temperature is 7º C cooler than the Ibiza countryside in peak Summer due to the cooling effect of the surrounding sea and 6º warmer in low season when the sea is warmer then the air.
THE GREAT OUTSIDE:
Wide and shallow stairs lead you from the street to the villa. Not suitable for wheelchairs.
This Ibiza villa has 5 terraces:
1. At the shady upper terrace near the entrance hall, breakfast can be enjoyed whilst admiring the truly enchanting sea views.
Also the perfect place to finish your fabulous day: uncork a bottle of wine while the fragrant Mediterranean scents fill the air and the water of the bay bathes in the moonlight, this gives a calming atmosphere and an impressive scenic setting.
2. Steps going down from the upper terrace to the GAS-lava stone BBQ, for healthy cooking.
3. The large sun terrace has sunlight throughout the year from sunrise to sunset due to its unique location on this mountain and is high in demand for Ibiza wedding venues:
___a. The infinity whirlpool for 6 people has been totally renewed in 2017 with a non-chlorinated salt water filter system. As a result, it is also suitable for children who suffer with asthma or chlorine allergy. The whirlpool water always flows over the side circulating between the whirlpool, reservoir and 500 kg sand filter and carton filter. It is warmed by direct sunlight to provide the perfect temperate to cool off in the hot summer months. NOTE: the average temperature will be slightly higher compared to an unheated pool due to its smaller size.
___b. The bar on the left overlooking the whole terrace has a large fridge, freezer and wine cooler.
___c. Outside shower
4. The beach sand yoga terrace surrounded by a rock garden is a re-creation area for the entire family with wonderful sea views, a place ideal for relaxing with a book in the hammock or sunbathing under a natural sunscreen by the leafs of the pine tree on those sunny Ibiza days. Seeing the rippling and hearing the murmur of the azure blue sea under a stunning sunrise or astonishing sunset will help you to relax and unwind.
This terrace is perfect to awaken your mind, body and spirit through yoga practice.
5. The roof terrace is the perfect location to enjoy sunbathing in privacy away from the other group members.
A perfect combination: after a morning of yoga on the sand terrace followed by brunch on the shady upper terrace with unlimited sea views, nothing is more appealing than a trip to the beach.
• The Ibiza villa comprises an adequately well equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, etc…
• The living room has a sound system that can play music both on the outside terrace and inside the house, giving families the chance to listen to music outside without disturbing those sleeping. Here is the only air-conditioning unit for the house located.
• 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. NOTE the white Exotic bedroom is available with a double bed or 2 single beds on request.
This property accommodates max. 8 GUESTS older than 24 months: of these a maximum of 6 guests OLDER than 12 years.
---Rental rates are based on a BASIC GROUP SIZE of 4 GUESTS/people older than 24 months;
---WHEN MORE THAN 4 guests: the online rental rate calculation by the bookingchannel increases automatically by 15€/night/person older than 24 months above 4 guests. However, if any extra person older than 24 months is added to the group after completion of online booking (subject to the permitted number), the rental rate of 15€/night/extra person will have to be paid upon arrival.
For the 7th & 8th guest: 2 additional beds can be requested only for children under 12 years
---additional baby cots can be requested only for infants below 24 months at the rate of 4€/night and high chairs at 2,5€/night irrespective of the group size.
The above are in conformity with Article 87.9 of law 20/de2015 and the guests agree to strictly abide by them.
All 5 outside recreation areas provide enough spaces for a large group of 8 to have each their own privacy.
But for large groups of 8, who prefer to remain inside the villa and watch TV/mobile, this holiday home would not provide you each with enough suitable privacy or space.
This villa offers everything you need. It’s a holiday home which grants you the freedom to further explore the island to go hiking or diving or visit the hippy-markets. It also provides heavenly peaceful resting spots in a superb surrounding scenery where you can live those rare magical family moments.
In this quiet part of Ibiza, you’ll be able to really relax and unwind, together with friends and/or family.
# OFFICIAL TOURIST RENTAL LICENCE NUMBER:
Is disclosed in the property photos and description of this listing and is issued by the Counsel of Ibiza where it can be verified on their page Ibiza travel. All official tourist properties are obliged to write the licence number on each advertising as per Articulo 87.2 del “Decreto 20/de2015, de 17 de abril”
# DESCRIPTION AND INFORMATION:
are automatically translated by this bookingchannel.
Please cross check all information with the original version of this listing in English in case some property details and information are not well translated.