The apartment is a very nice duplex built in 2006 is for 6 persons, located on the third floor, equipped with the mountain spirit with a surface of 49 sq.m. The living room opens on a balcony of 10 sq.m from where you have a wonderful view, south facing, in front of the “Le Valentin” black slope.
This furnished apartment is ranked 3 keys at the “Deux Alpes Qualité” seal of approval, that gives you a guarantee of comfort and quality of the services.
You access (skiing) to the resort from the “Petite Aiguille 1” slope.
- 200 km of signposted slopes, connected with La Grave-La Meije. Biggest glacier of Europe.
- 3 ski schools, 2 snowboard schools, office of the mountain guides, and mid-range mountain guide.
- Alpine skiing, snowboarding, snowpark, cross-country skiing, night skiing, sledge slope, quad bike, snowmobile, snowshoeing.
Summer skiing, hiking paths, mountain bike (strolls and downhill mountain bike), climbing, tennis, squash, paragliding, skatepark, bungee, sledge slope, Amerindian village, horse riding, golf, crazy golf, swimming pool, ice rink, fitness centre, archery, fishing, grass-scooter, beach volleyball, moto trial, déval’kart, and quad bike.
- Ski kindergarten, childcare centre & kindergarten, multi-activity leisure centre, kid’s park. Relaxation part.
- Innovation 2013: to come skiing out of the school holidays and your child do not miss the school, enjoy the «Cartable à la neige» service (ski book bag).
- Ice cave, strolls in small tracked vehicle, cinema, Maison de la Montagne (museum of natural heritage), bowling, 4 discos, games room. 200 shops and services. Avalanche simulator.