With minimum stay of 7 days (one week) you can enjoy a wonderful holiday in Majorca, in the midst of nature, with incredible prices. (See tab prices).
Fangar Vell is a rural house located on a plot of 8000m2 in the outskirts of Campanet, specifically in the valley of the Fang. Fangar Valley is a mountainous area of the Sierra de Tramuntana landscape of the UNESCO. Situated in the north of Mallorca is the most important and largest of the island mountain range. Fangar Vell in its beginnings was built by my ancestors as a country house and a place for grazing animals (s. XIX). He was later renovated by my grandfather and then my family.
The house has:
* With three bedrooms two with a double bed each and one with a single bed and a double bed all with air conditioning, lockers and bedside tables.
* 1 kitchen (with a small pantry) equipped with all types of appliances: microwave, kettle, coffee maker, blender, toaster ...
* 2 bathrooms.
* 1 living room with 2 sofas, dining table-table with 5 chairs, satellite TV and air conditioning.
* 1 hall with a ximenea work with a table, a chest of books to read, several chairs and 3 rockers to be comfortable and relaxed.
* WiFi is free throughout the home.
* Alarm system to protect the house.
* System ultrasonic mosquito, flies, ...
The whole house is decorated with typical elements of the Mallorcan peasantry. The house also has private parking for 3 cars or other vehicles, large garden of 8000m2 (with pine, oak, carob and olive trees, tall cypress, ...) large terrace (around the pool) with two umbrellas four loungers and a table with six chairs. It also has an upper terrace which is accessed via a staircase next to the house. The upper terrace has an umbrella, two chairs and a table with chairs (the top of the house, is ideal for watching the evening star, sunbathe or dine by starlight) .In the garden around the house there is also a portable barbecue, sun terrace and modern pool of salt water skin care (6,5mx3,5mx1,6m).
Throughout the garden there are also several very picturesque sites as an area among pine trees where sun loungers to relax or a table and built with the same rocks are the property chairs.
However the most charming country house are stunning views over the Sierra de Tramuntana, the mountain of Fangar and the forest of pines and oaks that surround the house. This spectacular setting provides privacy and tranquility you seek customers for an unforgettable holiday in one of the most beautiful paradises of the world: Mallorca!