2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bath, Sleeps 6
Barbara & Joseph Franklin
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Beautiful place! Loved the private courtyard. Owners were very receptive with any question. Great parking. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Really liked it
We booked the house several months before heading to Savannah.
There are so many good things about the property, I hope I do not forget something, but here goes...
- The owners are a true pleasure to work with. Quick responses. Returned inquiries during the booking process within minutes. They called to make sure I didn't need anything prior to arrival, was we were there. I texted them several times to ask minor questions to which they responded within minutes (and this was during the holidays)
- We arrived, they didn't bother us while we were there but were around if we needed them. Great folks!
- Location, location, location...Walking distance was minutes from everything. We parked our car and that’s where it stayed until we left. We walked everywhere and took the free Savannah shuttle. It was a 3 minute walk to the bus stop. Minimal street noise, neighbors etc.
- Parking – we rented a Surburban and had concerns of being able to have a place to park prior to arrival. This was not a concern. We parked out front of the house and there was always plenty of parking right there. Our kids came and went with their vehicles and had not problems with parking.
- Very clean place with enough utensils etc to get the job done.
- Fast internet - We watched netflix and both surfed simultaneously and had no problems
- Stocked kitchen, bathroom, laundry room had what we needed,
- great water pressure in the shower.
- Comfortable furniture in the living room as well as sofa.
- Place is well maintained...did I say clean?
- you control the temperature of the house
- Plenty of space
- Check out was seamless. Unlike some places that want you to take out the trash, sweep, run the vaccum, do the dishes, wash the bed sheets, water the plants, sweep the street etc before you leave making you wonder, “Why am I paying a cleaning fee?” We weren’t required to do any of that. We did help out by doing some of it, but was not required to do it.
We felt completely at home here. Thank you so much for allowing us to stay. Great price. We will be booking here again without question.
Wonderful home with beautiful courtyard
This home is a perfect retreat. Near Forsythe Park for morning walks, on a quiet street to escape the hustle and bustle at the end of the day, but still near enough to either walk or take the free DOT bus to historic district locations. Plenty of available free parking.
The private fenced in courtyard is beautiful and a wonderful amenity to the home.
The owners were extremely responsive. I would definitely stay here again.
So beautiful ....we loved the back yard
I will definitely stay her again. The best part is they allow dogs!!!
It was a perfect setting for me and my family. The location was close to everything we wanted to go to and we had a great time just being in the house and relaxing.
I wholeheartedly agree with previous reviews that the pictures do not do the home justice! We were just thrilled with the character of the home and the comfortable feeling we all got (my teenagers, my husband and myself) when we walked in! The backyard was gorgeous and I wish we had more time to spend out there. Barbara is an amazing host. There was fresh ground coffee in the kitchen, and Barbara made great suggestions for dinner that were nearby. The home is a few blocks from Forsyth Park which is great for a morning stroll and also has a little farmers market on Sundays. We would love to come back to Savannah again, and will definitely stay here. Five stars isn’t enough for this property! Worth every penny!