Spectacular townhouse located in the centric and exclusive street of “Passatge de Permanyer” in Barcelona. Built in 1864, this passage has become historical heritage of our city, and is considered as one of the loveliest streets in Barcelona. It is a small private street, where you can find English styled townhouses at both sides. Its privacy offers the guest the tranquillity of a country house and the benefits of being located in the city centre, only at 50 metres of the famous “Passeig de Gràcia” Street, Barcelona’s main commercial Street where you will find two it’s most emblematic constructions, “La Perdrera” and la “Casa Batlló” both designed by Antoni Gaudi.
For all those who desire to avoid big, impersonal hotels, in this house you will find a personal and familiar treatment, a calmed atmosphere in the exact city centre of Barcelona and all the commodities of a new house, recently remodelled.
This townhouse offers 4 suites, each one of them with a private bathroom. It’s capacity is for 10 people, and it has many shared areas where to relax and enjoy of the benefits offered by a house.
It is also included a delicious homemade breakfast cooked and served each morning.
1. RED Suite: two beds, the first queen size double and the other a real single bed. Very spacious and spectacular bathroom with a huge shower. Two bright windows overlooking the garden outside the passage.
2. YELLOW Suite: spectacular suite of over 30 square meters. A king size bed and one single real bed. It has a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi for up to six people and hydromassage.
3. Suite STRIPES: comfortable suite overlooking the garden outside the house, with a double queen size bed. It has a bathroom for the exclusive use of this room right next to it.
4. BLUE Suite: bedroom with a double queen size bed and bathroom in the same room. Is located on a lower floor, so it is separated from the other three rooms.
Together with the rooms the house offers:
-70m2 living room
-Dining room with a capacity for 10 people
-70m2 game room, with a table tennis and a pool table
-Big terrace where you can sunbathe or enjoy an afternoon or night drink
-New and totally equipped kitchen with the latest electrical appliances
-Cinema screen (3,5 m wide X 2 m high) with a projector and a variety of 400 DVD’s to watch
-Offices and private meeting rooms available (in the same house) if any guests require it
Moreover, in the price we include the attention of Joy, a lady from the Philippines who speaks english and spanish and who stays at an independent area of the house. While maintaining all the privacy which one searches while renting a private house she will take care of all the cleaning of the house and can help you with whatever else you need: cook, serve breakfast, food shopping… Please check the reviews which mention her, every guest is delighted with her help. With this service, we ensure that you will feel in our house as comfortable as in any hotel, enjoying at the same time of all the advantages of a personal treatment together with the exclusivity and privacy offered by a private house.
Everything you need for a unique stay is included in the price.
- Daily cleaning of rooms and bathrooms
- Full home made breakfast
- Joy, the 'housekeeper', available to assist in whatever it takes
- Wireless High-Speed
- Heating and air conditioning throughout the house
- The hosts are happy to help making reservations and recommending restaurants, tapas bars and drinks, plans for Barcelona, ??etc..
- High quality linens & towels
Furthermore, you can ask for a baby-sitter
With its central location, the Eixample has excellent transport links; Underground trains and buses and trains Renfe, not only around the city but also to reach El Prat Airport and other European cities.