Stunning Villa with 360 degree views of Sea, Mountains, Vineyards and Town
- English, German, Spanish, Italian
About Stephen Coles
Born in Sydney, Australia I currently live in London with my partner and 2 year old son. I spend as much time as I can in Mallorca. I purchased the villa in 2017 and 2018 is the first year I am offering it for rental.
Stephen Coles purchased this Villa in 2017
Why Stephen Coles chose Banyalbufar
The views are simply stunning and there is a great amount of space inside and outside. It's also a very peaceful area. This is the reason that the Mallorcan government used a photo taken over looking the sea, mountains, vineyards and town for a recent marketing campaign advertising Mallorca.
What makes this Villa unique
In addition to the views, you will fall in love with the beautiful town of Banyalbufar which is just 2 mins walk from the villa.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Top 10 things to do during your stay:
1. Eat, drink and relax on the terrace at the villa and admire the stunning surroundings
2. Relax by the pool and take a swim
3. Eat lunch or dinner at Son Tomas restaurant and take a coffee downstairs at the cafe
4. Eat lunch or dinner at 1661 Cuina de Banyalbufar
5. Walk down to the sea and jump in. It's a 5 minute walk through the town
6. Take the scenic drive to neighboring Estellencs (10 min drive) and take in the breathtaking cliff top views
7. Take the walking trail from Banyalbufar to Esporles. It's part of the Mola de Planicia and will take around 3 hours. There is also a walking trail to Estellencs
8. Drive to Valldemossa and Deia (home of many celebrities). There is a Michelin star restaurant called Es taco d'es Teix
9. Take the open air train from Palma to Soller and enjoy the Mallorcan countryside. The town of Soller is beautiful
10. Drink lots of Mallorcan wine! There is a Bodega 200m from the villa called Bodega Son Vives which is open on the weekends for wine tastings. The Malvasia grape (white) is from the town of Banyalbufar and was a favourite of many Moorish kings. There are also some great red wines made in Binissalem.
Supermarkets and Shops
There is a town shop in the centre of Banyalbufar next to 1661 Cuina de Banyalbufar that sells all basic convenience and breakfast/lunch supplies. The nearest supermarket is located in Esporles.
There is a pharmacy in the centre of Banyalbufar.
There is a Caixa Bank ATM in Banyalbufar.