- Peaceful, romantic. secluded but not isolated: Ideal for people seeking peace and unspoiled nature at only 3 km from the rest of world!
- Stone country house with 3 small independent units ( "SouthEast", "SouthWest", "West"). Located within a private residential district consisting of villas and cottages, set ON THE TOP of a private hill, 200 meters above sea level. Surrounded by Sea, Alps, Hills and Lake.
- BREATHTAKING SEA VIEW until the Tuscan isles: Gorgona, Capraia and Elba isles seems that you can touch, even Corsica when weather conditions permitting. Stunning view from Apuane Alps to Tigullio Gulf (Ligurian sea) on the northwest side.
- ONLY 09 KM FROM SEA:12 km/20 minutes driving to the wildest public beaches in the Natural Park, 15 kms of dunes and pinewood from Viareggio to Pisa that you can even see from the house. Apuane Alps and Garfagnana from 30 to 60 minutes driving.
- Excursion trails through forests and olives is starting just from the house.
- Famous area for fans of mountainbike, street bike, hikers, free climbers, riders, parapendio and much more...
- The nearest village is only 3 km downstream (10 minutes by car), provided with all the services you may need, as well as many shops, bars, excellent restaurants / pizzerias, supermarket, fishmonger, gastronomy, bakery, laundry, hairdresser, stationery, etc, etc.
Just 20 minutes walking through a foothpath between olive groves and woods, is the ancient village of Pedona with an good restaurant-pizzeria with included grocerie and bar, open from 7:30 am to midnight ...
- EXTRA COSTS stated below are not included in the rental price: required cash on check out: final cleaning €40, Heating €4/cube meter. On demand: Bedlinen €10/bed, 2 towels €8/person.
--- HEATING by propane gas €4/cubic meter. Average consumption from € 8 to € 12/DAY (also depends on external temperatures).
- ACCESSIBILITY AND TRANSPORT: private property located in a private residential area closed to public traffic: 2300 MT of private road (from the access gate down, up to the house) are uphill (9 curves). The last 200 MT are not paved but on flat and rocky terrain (tarsus), accessible by any vehicle even in case of rain. Never snow, nor ice: winter temperature (+4/+12)