Villa Cape Florida is a 6 persons luxury waterfront vacation villa.
Is forbidden inside the villa,but allowed outside
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
The home was beautiful! Clean, airy and well decorated. The pool and spa was wonderful.
This home is located in an area that has easy access to highways, with many restaurants within a few miles. 25-30 minutes to beaches and Historic Fort Meyers. Quiet neighborhood.
Thank you very much Debra for your nice review, you have been wonderful guests, and it was a pleasure to have you in our house and we hope to welcome you back on one of your upcoming holidays.
It was an AMAZING stay
We just got back from a week stay in this lovely and gorgeous home and can't wait to go back!!
The real thing is more beautiful than the photos.
The owners of this property were great for us and we appreciate the good contact with them and that they let us to enjoy there lovely home.
They were always very prompt and extremely helpful with there replies.
This is the perfect and cleanest vacation home and owners you could ever ask for! You will not regret booking this property, I PROMISE! THANK YOU SO MUCH;
WE HOPE TO GET BACK SOON!!!
COMFORTABLE AND CONVENIENT
Love the Island Cove Area/centrally located for food and shopping
House was meticulously clean
Nice bedroom layout/master on opposite side of Villa than the other two bedrooms
Three bathrooms for the three bedrooms/two being inclusive
Pool area gets sun all afternoon/big bonus
Plenty of seating inside and out
Gorgeous landscaping/mixture of tropicals and succulents
Price includes total of six people/huge bonus if you're having guests!
Management company was quick to respond to all issues
Owner was very pleasant to work with, for the most part
The stated square footage must include the lanai and pool area./no way it's 3131sq. ft. inside. That should be clarified on listing.
Actual Kitchen/Living Room area was a little tight. Lack of stools and table pushed up against wall helps
An excess of artificial flowers and shells detract from the otherwise tasteful decor
No outside grill, shower, drying rack, or pool toys for children
An average canal view/boat canopy blocks a good portion of it
House being built across canal so there was a lot of noise. Not the most attractive view either (Not the owners fault, just bad timing)
Coolers provided but found no ice packs to go in them
No beach chairs, toys or umbrellas provided
Utility charge was not as stated. Considerably higher than what the utility company (LCEC) quoted me and 23% higher than what we were charged at a previous Villa, in the same subdivision, where we stayed 16 days prior to arriving here. (Don't question the owner though. Just be aware of it going in.)
We have stayed at four different Villas in Cape Coral over the past 3 years, this one being the smallest, most expensive and the one we liked the least. That being said, I want to be fair here, this place is well above average, extremely clean, comfortable and convenient. We stay for an extended length of time and therefore are looking for more than what the average vacationer would be. We certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Villa. You just have to know what to expect going in. We ourselves though, will not be returning. We actually booked our vacation rental for next year just days after arriving here. Enjoy Cape Coral. We LOVE it!!!
Hi Mary and Tom,
We are a little bit confused reading your review and find it very contradictory with the emails we received from you in which you praised the house.
Is it because I refused to give you $ 20 credit like you requested for writing a nice review. I find this very below and I’m not going in to this. But I wasn’t expecting this from you that you would write things that aren’t the truth just for $ 20 Credit.
I would love to correct somethings:
- The screened pool area alone is already 1,135 sq.ft and the complete building is 3,117 sq.ft without the pool area so like you think and say if the house would be only 2,000 sq.ft and that for a 2 door garage, 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom house?? I don’t think so.
- We have 2 tables inside the house one in a separate dining room and one in the kitchen area and 10 chairs and also 2 tables outside and 10 chairs plus a round table with 2 relax chairs and 6 lounge chaises, a Lack of stools and table??? This is very contradictory!!
- This is a vocational rental, I don’t think any vacation rental can keep real flowers whole year round, so to give it some extra flair we decorated the house with some “Artificial flowers” and Florida Isn’t that famous for his shells??
- There are 2 drying racks in the house so feel free to take them outside, and there are 2 kayaks, 4 bicycles and there are pool tubes and inflatable toys in the garage, but sometimes these toys disappear I agree. There were also 2 beach chairs and an umbrella.
- The most waterfront gulf access canal villa have a boatlift on which they store a boat, a waterfront villa without a boat dock/lift?? And it is completely in front of the view (it is located on the left side of the villa), otherwise you couldn’t see the newly built house across the canal which you do confirm that you have a view on it. Sorry about constructions which was unfortunate being done during your stay, which I do regret, but that house is now completed.
- You stayed 6 weeks starting from the last week of January and you probably had the pool heater running from time to time and did spend some relaxing time in the heated Spa, which is totally normal and we charged you a surcharge of $62.33 plus taxes for these whole 6 Weeks!! How dare you to say that we charged you 23% more than somewhere else??
Sorry about my reaction but I don’t approve the way off handling, writing an review which is untrue and contradictory in many things, just because I refused to credit you $20.
Diese Villa ist perfekt für den Urlaub: Sie verfügt über eine gehobene Ausstattung und ist sehr, sehr gepflegt und sauber.
Alles (Strände, Restaurants oder Einkaufsmöglichkeiten) ist schnell erreichbar. Die Beschreibung der Villa ist zutreffend.
Uneingeschränkte Empfehlung! Wir würden jederzeit und sofort wieder dieses Haus buchen!
Hi Andy, great to hear that you and your family had a wonderful stay in our villa and we hope we can welcome you on one of your next holidays.
Wonderful, luxurious accommodation!
This lovely house is just as shown in the pictures. It was spotlessly clean and luxurious, with comfy beds, lovely sunsets and great kitchen. Danny & Jackie were fantastic to dealwith, and we had no problems during our almost-a-week-long stay. The only negative is the lack of bbq grill, but having stayed in other villas, we understand what a mess can result when people don't take care while grilling. Morning coffee on the dock was a treat, and all our meals were on the beautiful pool deck. It is a 10-15 minute drive to Cape Coral Beach, about 30-40 minutes to Fort Myers or Sanibel beaches, all of which are lovely with the typical Gulf Coast white coral sand. We did notice that when the breeze was from the south, we were aware on the deck of the traffic noise from the nearby expressway, but it was only occasional and not disruptive. Since we live in a rural area, we are perhaps more aware of such things. We definitely did not want to leave when our time was up!
" Absolutely elegant & spotlessly clean!"
We had such a wonderful stay in your lovely Villa Cape Coral! We
were in awe of the beauty of your home - it was absolutely elegant &
spotlessly clean! It was perfect!
We loved using the kayaks to explore the canals as well as the boat
to go boating out to the gulf ~ what an adventure! Such beauty to see
and so many dolphins came swimming near us too! It was an amazing time!
We also enjoyed grilling & dining out by the pool, and to be able
to relax in the pool & spa was such a glorious way to end each day!
Thank you again for sharing your piece of paradise & for the
opportunity to enjoy such luxury ~ we've only been home a week and we
are already talking about when we can plan our next vacation there!
Mark & Diane Stumne
Waterfront Villa Cape Florida & Bowrider Sea Ray.
Villa 'Cape Florida' is a luxurious, newly built villas and situated in the Desirable South East part of Cape Coral, on the South Gulf Coast of Florida, in an area of luxury homes and vacation villas. It has 3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms-which have been professionally and tastefully interior designed with comfort and style in mind and is fully equipped with everything you need for a wonderful stay.
The 3 bedrooms, 1 king size and 2 queen size have 42 "and 32" flat screen TVs with cable and a 42 "in the living room, wireless high speed internet so you can go online when ever you want.
The pool and spa are solar and electric heated and are south west oriented So They gets the sun all day and is very private and not overlooked. There are stunning sunsets from the pool, lanai or the private dock. The villa is situated 12 minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches. There are numerous at championship golf courses within a 10 mile radius.
We, as the owners, have been 'involved with building our home from Day One and have lovingly strived to make our villa surethat willprovide the ideal location for your perfect holiday.
It's simply ...
· Great room: Nicely furnished with a comfortable sofa, a beautiful decorated entertainment wall with a 42 "inch flat screen TV (cable), stereo in the family room, 2 sliding doors out to the lanai and pool area.
. Dinning room: A large table with 6 chairs, beautifully decorated, for a nice dinner.
· Breakfast area: with table and chairs overlooking pool area and Hoadley canal.
· Kitchen: Fully equipped with dishwasher, oven, side by side fridge-freezer with ice-maker, microwave, cookware, toaster, wafflemaker, coffee maker, pantry, breakfast bar with granite countertop.
. Office: Wireless high speed Internet, phone and fax service.
· Master Suite: king size bed, 2 walk-in closets, patio doors opening into the pool area. 42 "TV. Ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, jet tub, hairdryer, walk-in shower and separate toilet.
· Queen Suite 2: Queen size bed, 32 'TV, with built-in wardrobes.
· Queen Suite 3: Queen size bed, 32 'TV, with built-in wardrobes.
· Second bathroom: Single vanity, bathtub with shower, hairdryer, toilet, entrance from the second and third bedroom and entrance to the pool.
· Third bathroom Single vanity, shower, hairdryer, toilet, entrance from the third bedroom and entrance to the pool
· Utility room: Containing washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board and sink.
· Garage: oversized garage with remote electric opening by.
· Lanai: large table and 6 chairs for outside dining, BBQ and 4 sunloungers around the pool.
· Pool / Spa: are solar and electric heated and gets lots of sun all day and beautiful sunsets.
· Cooling: central air conditioned and 5 ceiling fans.
· General: Free use of 2 bikes and 2 kayaks, all bed linen, kitchen towel, bath towels and beach towels are provided.
· Sorry no smoking (only outside on the patio, please) and no pets allowed.