100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Super apartment - Excellent location
The apartment was perfect for our stay over Easter - well presented and fully equipped.
The location in the heart of the old city was exactly what we wanted; the number of attractions, restaurants and bars within 10 or 15 minutes walking distance is incredible.
Yolanda was most helpful on our arrival and provided extra information on the local area.
¡Muchas gracias, Yolanda!
Good location in the historical town of Tarragona
Nice location, right next to old cathedral where we attended service on Christmas Eve. Apartment was clean with a well stocked kitchen. It is small, perfect for two but three can fit. There is very limited parking in the old town. We stayed there for 10 days. There is a sewer smell in the old town in some places but the street sweepers and cleaners come in every morning to wash the streets and pick up garbage. There are lots of good restaurants and shops nearby.
Apartamento céntrico, al lado de la catedral pero muy tranquilo y sin ruidos. Próximo a los lugares de interés. Limpio y con todo lo necesario ( vajilla, microondas,plancha, T.V, ...).
Amueblado con gusto.
De ponerle un pero sería escasa luz natural.
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour à tarragone dans ce logement. Il est propre, bien équipé.
Il est bien situé ss le centre historique proche des monuments à visiter et des commerces. Yolanda nous a très bien accueilli et renseigné. Il y a un parking proche de l'appartement qui ne revient qu'à un euro par jour.
DIEZ ESTRELLAS PLUS
********** Categoría con la que clasifico este apartamento y a sus propietarios.
Recomendable al 100% por:
Limpieza, servicios, decoración, ubicación inmejorable, etc.
No dudaremos en contratarlo cuantas veces vuelva a Tarragona.
Hemos pasado las dos últimas semanas de febrero, tan cómodas como en nuestra propia casa.
Muchas gracias Yolanda, por todas tus atenciones y gran hospitalidad.
Un saludo muy cordial, para tí y tu esposo, desde A Coruña.
Tarragona is a city with ancient history, founded by the Romans, was one of the most important cities of the Mediterranean area. This Romanesque legacy is declared World Heritage by UNESCO, also has a medieval past, modernist buildings and beaches, a picturesque seaside neighborhood, forests and protected areas natrales, tradition and popular culture ...
• The archaeological site of Tarraco, are up to 14 monuments are included in the documentation of Tarragona as World Heritage highlights including:
Walls. The oldest outside the Italian peninsula ..
Circus. One of the greatest of the Roman Empire.
The aqueduct Ferreres better known as the Devil's Bridge.
• The Cathedral located at the highest point of the city.
• La Rambla Nova, the Mediterranean Balcony.
• Several museum spaces such as: Museu Biblic Tarraconense, Museu d'Art Modern de Tarragona, Museu del Port de Tarragona, Museu de Fars, Tarragona History Museum, National Museum of Archaeology.
• Carnaval de Tarragona, one of the most iconic Carnival Catalunya.
• Easter Tarragona, large national interest.
• Fiestas de Sant Magi, August 19, the youngest party in town.
• Fiestas de Santa Tecla, on September 23, declared Traditional festival of national interest
• Competition castles, biennial, is celebrated on the first Sunday of October.
Beaches near Tarragona
The beaches of Tarragona are characterized by fine golden sand
The nearest village is Platja del Miracle. To the north we find below the Platja de L'Arrabassada. Then there is the Platja de Savinosa Creek Capellans and Playa Larga, which as the name suggests is the longest 3 km. long.
After the Cala Fonda, popularly known as Waikiki, and the beach is located Roca Plana. They are located in the middle of Bosque de la Marquesa are nudist vocation and is the most pristine and unspoiled beaches of Tarragona coast.
• By bus, there are regular bus lines that link Tarragona with other Spanish cities and Europe.
• By train, there are two railway stations: one of the Camp de Tarragona where to stop the high-speed train (AVE) and located in the center of Tarragona, between the two stations provide services to regional and long distance trains and have connection Barcelona, Tortosa, Reus, Lleida and other Spanish cities and also with France.
• By plane, the nearest airport is seven kilometers Reus and Barcelona Prat about 90 miles away.