|Space||750 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- Adjacent apartments available - PARTIES OF UP TO 12
- FREE Sky Sports & Sky Movies TV
- FREE WiFi
- Secure Parking (nominal fees apply)
- Flexible Bed Options - Super King, Singles, Sofa Bed
- Walking distance to all amenities, 5 mins walk to a Waitrose Supermarket
- 50m from Trumpington Park & Ride, just 10 minutes to the City Centre
- Buses every 10 minutes
- COMMENDED APARTMENT
- South facing sunny Balcony
A luxury south facing penthouse apartment with sunny balcony. 42 inch flat screen TV featuring Sky Sports & Sky Movies and all other channels. Adjacent to Trumpington Park & Ride and just a five minute walk to Waitrose Supermarket and a ten minute walk to pubs and restaurants. Ten minutes from the City Centre. This luxury, commended apartment offers flexible bed options which means Bedroom 2 can be setup with either a Super King Size Bed or Two Single Beds. Parking is available (nominal fees apply).
Kingfisher Properties Cambridge boast the highest quality properties ranging from 2 bedroom modern apartments to 7 bedroom country mansions.
Mick Heron purchased this apartment in 2013
- Free WiFi
- Parking (nominal fees apply)
- Surrounded by all amenities
- South facing sunny Balcony
- A 5 minute walk to a Waitrose Supermarket
- Adjacent to Trumpington Park & Ride
- 10 minutes from the City Centre
- Suitable for larger groups (pairs of apartments available)
- Free Sky Sports & Sky Movies TV
- Flexible Bed Options
- Commended Apartment
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website:
Adjacent to Trumpington Park & Ride (the best way to get the City Centre and avoid parking problems). Within a 5 minute walk of a major Waitrose Supermarket. 10 minutes walk from pubs & restaurants. Petrol station within 1/2 mile.
Located near the historic city of Cambridge, with all its many attractions, including Kings College Chapel and punting on the River Cam. Two miles from the delightful village of Grantchester, made famous by poets Lord Byron & Rupert Brooke and now home to best selling novelist Geoffrey Archer. One junction from the fascinating Duxford Imperial War Museum, home to historic WW2 planes, as well as Concorde. Also close to pretty walks (Wandlebury Woods), Golf (100 year old Gog Magog Golf Club) as well as gyms, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. Newmarket race course and stud is a 20 minute drive and access to London by train is just 50 minutes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add £15 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£250|
Reserved car parking is available, a nominal charge is applicable.
33% deposit with reservation, balance 30 days prior to arrival. Breakage deposit £250.
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.