THE CLUB WALK BEACH HOUSE is situated on a quiet private residential seaside estate and we welcome family groups for breaks and holidays.
The Club Walk Beach House is a 1,450 sq. ft. luxuriously styled seaside cottage that lives up to its name: a cosy with a unique, clubby feel only a few yards from the beach. Sleeping up to ten including young children (maximum 8 adults) in four uniquely styled double bedrooms it is ideal for family beach holidays; yet it is only an hour and a half away from central London by car or direct rail service.
• Large, open plan sitting / dining room with Driftwood Inglenook fireplace and sea & beach views
• Fully equipped kitchen with sea view breakfast bar
• Sea front deck & entry phone protected private walled palm garden, with full size gas barbecue & Hot Tub
• Four individually styled double bedrooms - two can be twins
. Small sofa bed for a child
• Three bath or shower rooms
• Baby, child and pet friendly
• Re-styled for winter, dressed for Christmas with tree and table decorations
With uninterrupted sea views not only from the open plan sitting / dining room and breakfast bar but from three of the four bedrooms Club Walk Beach House is an inspiring location whatever the season. And as we are pet friendly your best friend can enjoy the beach with you too.
The beach house boasts a cosy and clubby open plan sitting / dining room that opens into the kitchen breakfast room; all of which enjoy beach and sea views. Full width concertina doors open up the sitting / dining room onto the beach front deck which leads into the palm garden.
The Burford Cream kitchen has a warm granite worktop and the club feel is echoed by the classic leather Aero bar stools clustered around the sea facing breakfast bar. The kitchen is fully equipped with a range cooker, full size fridge, full size freezer with ice maker and all the accoutrements you will need to cook and dine in style.
Each of the double bedrooms are individually styled and themed and are designed with comfort in mind; featuring 1,000 pocket mattresses and fine Egyptian cotton bed linen. Two of the bedrooms can be configured as twin rooms if required and naturally the beach house is equipped with two cots. There are two shower rooms, one en-suite, and one family bathroom with a stunning wrap around seascape mural by our favourite local artist, Hettie Pittman.
The open plan sitting / dining room opens out onto the beach side deck and secure private palm garden, fully furnished for outdoor dining and lounging to take full advantage of the stunning coastal views. And of course we have a full size gas barbecue with gas provided.
For the comfort and security of our guests, the house is protected by external CCTV.
The Club Walk Beach Houses was featured on ITV1's Holiday Home Sweet Home; showcasing the very best of British holiday homes.
STYLE & LUXURY
- Individual & eclectic interiors
- Fine furniture & fabrics
- Hung with unique art
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Re-styled for every season
- Dressed for Christmas with tree and table
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- High quality pillows
- 1000+ pocket mattresses
- TVs in all bedrooms
- Sky TV - full package
- 7-seater Hot Tub 38 degrees all year round
- Inglenook fireplace with log burner
- Parking for 3 cars closeby
- No agents just a dedicated owner
- Personal check-in and check-out
- Child & baby friendly
- Pets welcomed
- No extra charge for hot tub heating
- Wifi Broadband / Telephone
- All utilities included
- Sky TV - full package
- BT Sports available upon request
SAFE & SECURE
- External CCTV for peace of mind
- Safe and secure parking on the driveway
ETHICAL & RESPONSIBLE
- Electrical Certification
- Gas Safe Certified
We welcome family groups for stays for a minimum of 2 nights in low season; 3 nights mid-season and 7 nights high season and are a Friday or Monday changeover.
Because we are on a quiet private residential seaside estate, we are unable to welcome hens, stags and single sex groups.