Please read excellent REVIEWS (+++++)
- 278 on VRBO
- 7 on Airbnb, where the apt was recently inscribed
Numerous return guests !
The apartment of 50 square meters (538 square feet) in a typical antique palazzo from 17th century.
It is spacious, clean, comfortable and nice.
It is made for experiencing the real Rome, not an Americanized version.
It is on the first European floor above ground level (USA 2nd floor), with elevator.
It has an original beam ceiling (about 3 m. high).
Its windows overlook an interior courtyard, therefore it is very quiet,
warm in winter and cool in summer as our previous guests reviews confirm.
Sleeps (maximum) 4-5
2 people queen bed (strong and comfortable) in the bedroom;
1 single bed in the entrance;
2 single beds in the living-room
+ cot for baby
Free WIFI connection
The apartment is composed by:
- ENTRANCE with a single day bed, cupboard (please see vrbo photo 2); it opens on to the living room;
- LIVING ROOM with sofa, table & chairs, chest of drawers, TV, cot & high chair for baby, cupboard with dishes & glasses, iron, ironing board, (1-2 eventual additional beds), free WIFI (Wireless Internet) ; the French window opens on to a quiet tiny terrace in the courtyard; it is divided from the bedroom by a door (vrbo photos 1 & 3-7);
- Fully equipped KITCHENETTE with gas cooker, oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, cutlery, pots & pans; its window overlooks the courtyard (vrbo photo 5);
- One double BEDROOM with a queen size new comfortable bed (160 x 200 cm, corresponding to 63 x 79 in) and a large wardrobe; it is divided from the living room by a door; its French window opens on to the quiet terrace in the courtyard (vrbo photo 8);
- One BATHROOM with a shower and separate water closet and bidet, hairdryer; its window overlooks the courtyard (vrbo photos 9-10); although there is one bathroom, it is a separate shower/sink area and water closet, an asset when more than one person is getting ready to go out;
- Terrace in the courtyard, divided from the apt. by gates (vrbo photo 11).
There is a beautiful COMMON TERRACE on the roof top of the building, accessible by elevator, where you can bring your pizza & a bottle of wine, sit and enjoy a stunning view on St. Peter's dome, Janiculum hill and Baroque Rome (vrbo photos 12-13)
THE APARTMENT IS NON SMOKING.
Perfect location: near Piazza Navona, Campo de’ Fiori, Castel S Angelo and Vatican, in the heart of historical and archeological Rome.
Tourist information point (Roma Pass & Hop-on-Hop-off tickets), phone center just round the corner.
All places of interest (museums, monuments...), ATM machines, travel agencies, shops, restaurants are at walking distance.
Bus, taxis, trains are easily accessible.
CHECK-IN time 1:00 pm onward; CHECK-OUT time by 10:00 am
If you arrive earlier or leave later, you can store your luggage in the owner's home (3rd floor, same buiding, with elevator).
If you wish, you can take:
• Italian & French Lessons for Foreigners (Euro 20/30 min, 30/1 hour per person)
• Italian Cuisine ( Euro 30/ 1 hour/ person)
We can prepare typical Italian meals to take away or to eat in a typical Italian atmosphere in the beautiful owner’s apartment on the 3rd floor of the same building.
Recommended for (see guest ratings): Age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers, adventure seekers....
Before contacting us, please CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY CALENDAR for your desired dates.
IN CASE OF UNAVAILABILITY of the above apartment, you may have BED & BREAKFAST IN THE BEAUTIFUL OWNER's APT.
(same building as apt VRBO # 108288, same features & rates; 2 rooms + private bathroom; sleeps 1-2. Please see photos 15-16: bedroom + dining room + sitting room that converts into a bedroom).
Please, do not hesitate to ask for further detailed information.