|Minimum Stay||6 nights|
The house is situated in Sesimbra Village, facing the Atlantic Ocean and it's 25 m from the beach. It's included in a private villa with private parking. This villa also has a private villa pool, kinder-garden and gaming room (table tennis and snooker). Our house has an outside dinning room, which has a barbecue and a garden, all of them overlooking the sea, beach and marina. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 of them overlooking the sea, and a crib in case of need. It also has a computer with internet, cable TV, DVDs and children games and many toys. If you want fresh bread in the morning, bread is sold every mournig, around 10:00 am inside the villa's parking lot. You can also request laundry once a week and every Friday our housekeeper cleans up the house. If you don't feel like cooking, you can order some fine dishes from the nearby restaurants, and enjoy it on our terrace regarding the fascinating view.
Sesimbra is located in the middle of a natural park called “Serra da Arrábida”. The coast is often wild and challenging to explore, but the beach next to our house (25 m away) is about 2 km long, which has an antique fort in the middle of it. Sesimbra has about 3 or 4 restaurants on the beach and a lot more in the Village, all of them well known by the excellent fish and seafood. Lisbon is a very busy city with a lot of bars and restaurants and only 39 km away from our house. Once you put down your luggage you feel miles away from any civilization. Our place is ideal to combine relaxing holidays with a lot of trips to the most important places around Lisbon, like Sintra (summer residence of the former Kings of Portugal), Estoril and Cascais with the Casino. Sesimbra is around the corner and you can enjoy a nice ride through the natural park of the Serra da Arrábida. From Setúbal you can use a car-ferry to the Peninsula of Troia where you can play a round of golf, go swimming or go on for a trip to the large plains of the Alentejo with many beaches in between. You can play golf at about 10 different courses all around 15 to 60 km from our place.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£260|
Notes to the rental rates: 25% down payment when you book, which can be made by bank transfer. The remaining 75% we prefer to receive it in cash at the act of arrival. However, if you prefer to pay the 75% by bank transfer, you are welcome to do so. We also take 50 euros from the security deposit, to pay for the cleaning lady.