Welcome to our beach house! Our family fell in love with Carolina Beach during our first stay. The island offers the perfect balance of relaxation and leisure. It is a great place for a family vacation, romantic getaway, or long weekend away. We hope you enjoy our home and the island just as much as we do!
THE BEACH HOUSE:
One block away from the beach, our home offers 3 bedrooms (beds for 8), 3 full bath rooms and 1,800 sq ft of living space. The common area has an open floor plan ideal for social gatherings with a well-appointed gourmet kitchen, new sectional sofa, and 60 inch TV. The front deck offers views of the intracoastal while the back deck has peek-a-boo views of the ocean.
• Master Bedroom Suite with King bed, Walk-in-closet, & Jacuzzi Tub
• 2nd Bedroom with queen bed & full bathroom
• 3rd Bedroom has bunk beds and a trundle bed
• WIFI, 3 LED Smart TV's, DVD Player & children's toys
• On-site laundry, Weber charcoal grill, & patio set
• Beach Chairs and toys
• Linens and Towels are NOT provided
We may be biased, but we believe it is one of the nicest beaches on the east coast with great sand. The beach is wide and not as crowded as most. The Carolina Beach Boardwalk (voted 3rd best boardwalk in the country by USA Today in 2016) is quick walk if you are looking for restaurants, bars, and amusement. However, if you would like a more relaxed low-key vibe, just walk one block to your own stretch of paradise.
THINGS TO DO:
• Watch fireworks, movies, and live music on the Boardwalk all summer long
• Visit the Fort Fisher Aquarium
• Sample beers and play Frisbee golf at the island's own microbrewery
• Charter a fishing boat
• Learn to surf from gold medalist, Tony Silvagni
• Hike the Carolina Beach State Park
• Rent a 4x4 and have a fire on the beach at Freeman Park
• Open water recreation: Kayaks and Stand-up Paddleboards
• Spend a day in Wilmington or take the ferry to Southport
• Enjoy a cold one at The Fat Pelican, Voted #1 Dive bar in NC