Pacific Realty Property Management
Why Pacific Realty Property Management chose Long Beach
Pacific Realty Property Management (360) 642-4549 Monday-Friday 9AM to 6PM, Saturday 10AM - 5PM Sunday's (July 1-Sept. 15) 10:30AM - 4:00PM
What makes this Townhouse unique
Nautical Breeze...great location just steps away from the beach and downtown too!
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
This is a very nice 2 bedroom condo right in town.
weekend at beach
the place was fine
Everything was clean and the cupboards were stocked with spices and dishes. Everything you could possibly want and a great location.
I would recommend this condo. I think the description is accurate. My family was very happy with the place. It was a very nice and cute place and loved how close it was to town and the beach.
Nautical Breeze Condo
Amazing location, tastefully decorated and equipped with everything we needed. Great weekend getaway for 2 couples with rooms on different levels and opposite ends of the house. Games and movies provided if you get stuck inside on a rainy day like we did. The only thing I would suggest to add is a TV is the upstairs bedroom and dvd player to the downstairs bedroom, otherwise bring a firestick.
Deposit Scam and poor customer service
We rented a condo through pacific realty at the nautical breeze. Cute, well put together condo. However, when we picked our rental package up. We were surprised to only have one key available. We also could not locate WiFi password info, no guest book available. Upon departure, we made the extra effort to clean the place, including washing the dishes, running the linens in the wash for the cleaning service. As we dropped the “key” off at the office, we were chased across the parking lot by a representative being accused of not returning a second key and was treated harshly, totally unnecessary. We were then denied our deposit, being accused of smoking in the place, which everyone knows is not permitted and did NOT happen. We tried to communicate this with the realty company and they will not respond. We feel we have been ripped off and violated. What a major disappointment and scam. We will be taking action to get our rightfully deserved deposit back. BEWARE!!
It is unfortunate that we are unable to return your ‘refundable damage deposit’. As you stated in your email, “When we left, I left the windows open and the old lady across from the balcony who smokes like a chimney probably stunk up the place”
1. You should not have left the windows opened when you checked out; doors and windows should be locked when guests leave the property.
2. You should not have left the windows opened when you checked out... when you, knowingly acknowledge the neighbor ‘who smokes like a chimney’ was smoking. By leaving the windows opened when you left, you allowed the home to become filled with smoke as, unlike hotel rooms, this property did not get cleaned until the following day.
3. We found a cigarette butt in the kitchen drain catch (photo attached). You admit your son smokes. The entire town-home smelled of smoke. We have no way to prove whether or not your son smoked in the home or if it was in fact due to your leaving the windows open and the neighbor’s smoke got into the house.
In response to your comments, “I will also let others know via reviews about the rude customer service I received of Accusations of stealing your key” and “While you did not provide a guest book with nor WIFI”….. I will ignore the threats and stick to the facts.
1. The key you claimed you never received was found in the parking lot of NAUTICAL BREEZE. A local resident returned it to our office 2 days after you checked out. You, in fact, had 2 keys. It is standard procedure to provide two keys. You were not chased across the parking lot. I was simply trying to catch you before you drove away. You were not accused. You were asked a simple question 'do you have the other key?'
2. In the same envelope that had the 2 keys, was a map to NAUTICAL BREEZE and guest instructions which included the WiFi username/password information and check-out procedure instructions.
Pacific Realty Property Management
Long Beach, WA
The map on this website is not accurate. Please Google Map the address: 201 Ocean Beach Blvd. North, Long Beach, WA 98631 OR contact the office and we will send you the map/link via email.