The VERSION Francaise is Followed by one in ENGLISH
Perhaps you share my dream of a vacation in a wonderful place without taking care of the everyday. If in addition most rooms and three terraces overlook the sea, then ...
The charming villa with "37 trees" and quiet, is the place for you. It is located on the island of Paros in the middle of the Cyclades, just outside the village of Naousa (to avoid the "cheerfulness" of the village in the evening), and in the middle of a plot of 2300 m2.
The house comprises:
- two bedrooms (one queen size bed and two single beds + additional sleeping space in the main room or on a rollaway bed)
- two bathrooms
- and three terraces with sea views
- the house is decorated in a modern and refined Greek style
- access is possible to the swimming pool of the neighboring hotel, for 3 euros per day and per person; it is also possible to have breakfast for 6 euros per person.
You can also crack for the option "holidays without constraint":
- welcome at the airport or port, and transfer to the house; same return service,
- provision of a car (rental not included)
- change of sheets 2x per week
The service is available all year round (subject to a sufficient volume) and starts from 10 euros per hour.
WHY PAROS and the village of Naousa?
The villa is near the charming village of Naousa on the island of Paros. It stands out with its fantastic traditional port ranked Greek heritage, and the remains of the Venetian castle.
Naousa is the ability to mix the pleasures of the beach (three beaches with beach bars within 15 minutes drive and an aquapark), but also prefer the quiet coves. Do not miss the strange rocks from the beach of Kolymbitres that seem out of the water, or white rock beach in Monastiraki; And do not forget to visit the mountain village of Lefkes 15 km from the house or the cave on the adjacent island of Antiparos (and even the archaeological site of Despotiko). The list goes on ...
Naousa wakes at night with a selection of local and sophisticated restaurant, not to mention the cozy bars around the old port, before going to disco to perfect holiday fun. Naousa is THE town to party on the island during the summer.
Paros is the center of cycling. The island is accessible by plane from Athens. Visits to the surrounding islands (Naxos, Mykonos, etc ...) are organized easily.
Long live the sweetness of Greece!
FREE TO BREATHE IN A DETACHED HOUSE IN NAOUSA /
May be you share my dream: be on holiday in a wonderful relaxing spot with a sea view, but not with others in a hotel.
There is a place for you: the "37 olive trees" charming and peaceful villa near Naousa on the Island of Paros, in the middle of the greek Cyclades. The house is Surrounded by a piece of land (2300 sqm) with no visible neighbors.
- 2 bedrooms (1 queen size bed and 2 single beds)
- 2 bathrooms
- villa surrounded by 3 terraces each with a view on the sea, and decorated with a modern greek pure touch.
- access to the swimming pool (3 € per day and per person). Breakfast there is also available at 6 € per person)
Upon availablity, I can help you with the following services:
- find someone to pick you up at the airport or the harbor, and bring you back;
- find a car ready for you there
- cleaning the place with a specific focus on the kitchen and bathrooms.
This department runs all year long. It stars at EUR10 per hour.
WHY PAROS and the town of Naousa?
The villa is very near the charming town of Naousa Paros on the island famous for ict Venetian castle in the amazing old harbor.
You can mix the life at the sea (3 beachs with beach bars Within 15m drive as well as an aquapark) or enjoy the lovely creeks Where You Will alone bath and quiet. Do not miss the original rocks to the beach Kolymbitres rising from the sea, the white rock creek of Monastiraki; And do not forget to visit the mountain village of Lefkes 15km far from the house or the cave on the adjacent island of Antiparos or the archeological Site of Despotiko just to mention A Few.
At night, Naousa goes alive and You Will find fine restaurants or local tavernas, along with cozy bars around the old harbor, before going to clubs if you want to make your trip of The Most. Naousa is the village where to go for partying on the island during summer.
Paros is at the center of the all the Cycladic and can be accessed by plane from Athens. From Paros you can Easily travel to --other Islands for a day.
Enjoy the Greek way of life and the Greek culture