Spacious, beautiful, and convenient!
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
We had a great time in Franklin and the condo was perfect for all 6 of us. It was located in a quiet area and very close to Historic Downtown Franklin.
Great location & roomy gathering spaces
Love that we could walk into Franklin yet a quiet neighborhood. All was clean except bathroom toilets should have been checked for updated cleaning - just looked unused for a while with a thin line of mold around the bowl water. But comfy beds & furniture. Nicely decorated & welcoming.
Great Place to Stay!
We loved staying at the General's Retreat in Franklin!! It had everything you could think of and then some. The location is fabulous; close to downtown Franklin and the interstate is nearby. We will definitely stay there again!! If you've never been to Franklin, you're in for a treat. Lots of little shops and great restaurants.
Nice condo but not for guests!
This is a nice condo if you own it and are just using it for your own personal use. But it was not set up for guests and their comfort. These are the following issues we encountered on our stay here from December 9-December 12.
1. Fire alarm in kitchen area and upstairs bedroom were DISABLED and wires hanging from ceiling.
2. Old food in sink and under pad in sink.
3. Keurig Coffee maker was dirty. We had to scrub it before we felt comfortable using it.
3. Master Bathroom - hair in sink. Only one guest towel in bathroom for 2 people. Found one upstairs in washer/dryer area.
4. All bed linens were old and in one bedroom blue pillow had white bleach stains on it.
5. All Blankets were old and in Master Bedroom blanket had dirt and trash embedded in it.
6. Pillows were very thin and flat.
7. Upstairs back bathroom had light out over sink
8. Upstairs back bathroom - bathtub would not drain properly, very slow.
9. Upstairs back bathroom - Exhaust fan would not work.
10. Upstairs front bedroom - no drapes only sheers on windows and neighbors could easily see in room
11. Upstairs bathroom - No waste basket in bathroom.
12. Garage light was out and we had to use cell phone light to unlock and open door when we came in at night.
13. The carpet in the Master Bedroom was heavily stained and dirty.
14. No guests size amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, etc. One tiny miniature bar of soap for shower.
15. Only one pod of soap for dishwasher so could only wash dishes one time. We saved it for when we left to start dishwasher as directed.
16. No kleenex throughout condo. We purchased our own.
17. Cleaning crew prior to our arrival did not do a good job. It was evident that they didn't clean well. Leaves were all over entrance and carpet throughout was dirty.and not vacuumed.
This condo could have been really nice but it was dirty and was just not set up for guests in a way that we think it should have been. We felt like they took our money and the comfort of their guests was not a priority. We would never stay here again and cannot recommend it for future guests.
Great Location For Stay in Franklin
Home is a great layout and a fair price for the space it provides. We had three couples and everyone had their own space. Not too far from Downtown Franklin. When we return to the area we would certainly stay here again.
We used this home for our ministry retreat and It worked perfectly. It was great that there was a bathroom for each bedroom and everyone had their own private space. The courtyard provides a beautiful setting and the proximity to downtown Franklin was great!
Will use this one again!
Reclaiming Hearts Ministries