This place is on the Amalfi side of the Sorrento Peninsula, just opposite of the mythological mermaid's islands called "Li Galli", an archipelago known for many of its legends, where the breathtaking panorama of the Gulf of Salerno continues as far as Capo Palinuro . It's no wonder one has a feeling that time has simply stopped.
You can reach the property from a side road which links to the main Meta-Amalfi road, in turn connect Sorrento to Positano, and it is about 7kms distance from both towns.
Villa Ettore opens to an enchanting panorama following its own circular shapes and making the villa an integral part of the landscape. It is meticulously manicured and a sight to behold.
The swimming pool measures a sizable 9 x 3.5m featuring a solarium, shower, chill out area and sun beds. A barbecue and private garden surround the entire villa, making it very exclusive and secluded. Privacy is of the outmost importance!
Look no more if you're looking for an ideal place. It is the ideal vacation spot on the Amalfi coast. Visit local towns or stay at the pool and tasting at the end of the day.
Upon exiting the gate of the Villa you can find a mini market, a boutique and typical restaurants offering the very best of Southern Italian flavors and specialties. After all, we are talking about one of the world's best cuisines!
About 6km of Sant 'Agata, you will find the famous and exclusive restaurant "Don Alfonso" one of the most prestigious in Italy.
Further details indoors:
· FIRST FLOOR: 2 single beds; on the left, a master bedroom with air conditioning and a full en-suite bathroom with shower. We then reach the dining area with a pool view, a fully equipped kitchen, and a laundry room. From the entrance hall, a spiral staircase leads to the ..
· LOWER FLOOR: high room with game area, antique billiard table lavished in Neapolitan style from the 19th century. Air-conditioned bedrooms, one double and one twin, and a bathroom with tub.
. BED ADDED IN VILLA € 50.00 per night per person (max 2 beds added)
Further details outdoors:
· OUTDOORS: In the park of Villa Ettore, there is a Studio / Dependence of 30sqm (sleeps max 2 + 2) with living room and sleeping area with bathroom with shower. It is surrounded by a large, peaceful terrace.
The Studio / dependence is not included in the price of the Villa.
The prices included:
• One set of bed, bath and pool linen per week
• Cot and high chair and for babies under 2 years
• Electricity is included
• Final cleaning
• Air conditioning
• Obligatory cleaning during the week: 4 hours a day, once during the week.
Further costs to be paid on the premises in cash Euros:
• Additional beds € 50 each per day (max 2 available).
• Air conditioning only in the bedrooms.
• Refundable security deposit € 800
City tax: € 1.50 per day, per person (from 18 years onwards)
Bathrooms stocked with soap, shampoo and toilet paper
Very well equipped kitchen.
Outdoor pool with sundeck
Private landscaped garden
sheets, towels, beach towels for the pool, table cloths and napkins
Parking for 4 cars
TV - Satellite
Stereo - Cd palyer
Air conditioning in the bedrooms
Cook, maid service and driver (extra)