A charming guesthouse for 2-8 people, it is nestled at the waterfront behind the timbers in an old enamel mill on a small island in the Vienne River.
The guesthouse contains:
- A lounge and dining room with a panoramic view of the river
- A fully-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine.
- A large bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with a separate WC
- Two small bedrooms with a 140-cm bed in one and 1-2 single beds in the other, a shower room with walk-in shower and WC, plus one separate WC
- A duplex studio with a double bed, shower and WC shower, and WC.
- A private bubbling spa, heated to 38°, on the terrace that surrounds the guesthouse in front of the river
There is a private riverside garden.
Boats, canoes, barbecue, table tennis, table football, badminton, baby supplies, etc.
Access is included to the indoor covered pool (9x5x1.1), which is heated from April to November, as well as to the sauna.
All the linen is provided: sheets, towels, and bath linen.